Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 24 Nov 2001, 15:58 (Ref:178472)   #1
Roselady3
Veteran

Roselady3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Another pit road accident

NBC neglected to report on this. But there was another serious injury resulting from contact with a car yesterday. John Andretti hit one of Brett Bodines tire changers during the race. The injuries include a broken leg- in several places, torn ligements & tendons in his knee.
Old 24 Nov 2001, 16:43 (Ref:178486)   #2
The Beer Baron
Veteran

The Beer Baron should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh well just one more race to endure from the umbling folks at NBC, the Daytona 500 ;(

I bet if a driver had to suffer such injuries we would never hear the last of it!
Old 24 Nov 2001, 17:04 (Ref:178490)   #3
Roselady3
Veteran

Roselady3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah- But considering the contraversy of the last incident...you'd think that they would have at least mentioned it.
Maybe they didn't think that a member of Bodines team was worth the effort of reporting. If it had been a top team---we all would have heard about it.
Personally I think that they could have knocked out one of their many commercials to give us a report of what happened.

Yeah- just Daytona-I wonder HOW many commercials they will add to that one!
Old 24 Nov 2001, 17:16 (Ref:178495)   #4
The Beer Baron
Veteran

The Beer Baron should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Roselady3
Yeah- But considering the contraversy of the last incident...you'd think that they would have at least mentioned it.
Maybe they didn't think that a member of Bodines team was worth the effort of reporting. If it had been a top team---we all would have heard about it.
Personally I think that they could have knocked out one of their many commercials to give us a report of what happened.

Yeah- just Daytona-I wonder HOW many commercials they will add to that one!
I hope it wasn't 'cos they thought one of Brett Bodines wasn't important eneough.

As long as NBC doesn't hint at everyone to switch to the Winter Olympics during the Daytona 500!
Or they might just have commercials, every so often will show snipets from the race!