Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 6 Jul 2014, 10:49 (Ref:3430855)   #51
Smokey Retirement
Racer

Australia
Pit Lane
Smokey Retirement should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bit hard to break a Watts link as there isn't one, but I do agree that surely Charlie must be regretting choosing Jack. Not sure if he came with money or not but surely there are better options out there.....
Old 6 Jul 2014, 14:04 (Ref:3430960)   #52
Biggy G
Veteran

Biggy G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Any chance Jack doesn't see out the season? Any of the FPR enduro boys shine and you might just keep them going? Or do you just write the season off? I like Jack but he hasn't shown any improvement since the start of the season.
Old 6 Jul 2014, 14:23 (Ref:3430963)   #53
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggy G View Post
Any chance Jack doesn't see out the season? Any of the FPR enduro boys shine and you might just keep them going? Or do you just write the season off? I like Jack but he hasn't shown any improvement since the start of the season.
Jack 's View

Mr Waters is a source of fundi.. talent for FPR
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 6 Jul 2014, 14:52 (Ref:3430981)   #54
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post

Well that video went for about a minute longer then needed. Not a happy chap and rightly so. I can see him seeing out the season, this weekend wasn't all his doing although don't tell the Toddler that....
Old 6 Jul 2014, 22:15 (Ref:3431179)   #55
Marcos WTF
Racer

Australia
On a former RAAF airfield
Marcos WTF is a back marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umai Naa View Post
It's under investigation.

Eh, I'm neither here nor there with it.

On one hand, he was facilitating the safe release of the car, but on the other, he became one too many pairs of hands in the pitstop, even if he didn't touch the actual car.

And now we have #7 shoving evidence into V8SC's Damian White's face. Not sure which barrow they're pushing here, if they should be pushing barrows at all.
Controller didn't touch the car, he touched a component that was off the car at the time. No difference to touching a component at the back of the garage. The only issue I would have is if the controller, in touching the
wheel, compromised his job as controller & caused an unsafe release.
Which he didn't. No case to answer.

If I was Dane, I'd have a bloke filming every fpr pitstop, waiting for a sniff of a mistake.
Old 7 Jul 2014, 01:55 (Ref:3431215)   #56
STEALTHY
Veteran

Australia
SA - The Custom Plate State
STEALTHY should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos WTF View Post
If I was Dane, I'd have a bloke filming every fpr pitstop, waiting for a sniff of a mistake.
That'd be a full time job, every FPR pitstop has a mistake lol
Old 7 Jul 2014, 04:33 (Ref:3431260)   #57
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 7 Jul 2014, 05:30 (Ref:3431271)   #58
johnh875
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
johnh875 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umai Naa View Post
It's what happens when cars want to lean on eachother all the time.
True - takes two to tango and TBH I wouldn't have been disappointed with a 'racing incident' outcome either.

Not a bad weekend's racing all told, it seemed like there were a few pit lane infringements identified without being instigated by Ch7 too - including the Red Bull one I think? I would have thought that it would be easily defended as Marcos WTF identified. Still a better bet to ask one of the tyre guys next time.
Old 7 Jul 2014, 11:50 (Ref:3431389)   #59
pigs fly
Racer

Australia
327VOR 23DME BNE
pigs fly should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEALTHY View Post
That'd be a full time job, every FPR pitstop has a mistake lol
888 would have to employ 3 extra people just watch/film FPR, 1 on pit wall filming lh side 1 doing head on rh side front & 1 rh side rear, and as FPR have a habit stuffing up they will pay for themselves in no time .
Old 13 Jul 2014, 11:36 (Ref:3433407)   #60
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post

Luckily, Will chose the Aloe Vera ones. The Eucalyptus ones are ok for blowing the nose and inhaling too, but never wipe the tears away with them. You'll be crying rivers if you do.