Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 20 Mar 2013, 10:57 (Ref:3221639)   #1
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
1993 Willhire 24 hour winner - Eurotech BMW E30 M3

Looking for pics of this car, driven by Mike Jordan, Mike Burtt, Charlie Cox and John Morrison. Autosport did a great poster showing a front 3/4 view, which I have, but I'm looking for a higher angle shot of the bonnet and a rear view. Spent a long time on the internet searching, and seem to have found pics of just about every racing M3 but this one, although did find an 8 min grainy low res footage of the race which included a few shots of this car but unable to discern the detail.

Anyone at that event at Snetterton who might have grabbed some shots of this car? Any help greatly appreciated!
Old 20 Mar 2013, 11:08 (Ref:3221648)   #2
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner View Post
Looking for pics of this car, driven by Mike Jordan, Mike Burtt, Charlie Cox and John Morrison. Autosport did a great poster showing a front 3/4 view, which I have, but I'm looking for a higher angle shot of the bonnet and a rear view. Spent a long time on the internet searching, and seem to have found pics of just about every racing M3 but this one, although did find an 8 min grainy low res footage of the race which included a few shots of this car but unable to discern the detail.

Anyone at that event at Snetterton who might have grabbed some shots of this car? Any help greatly appreciated!
Why not contact Mike Jordan, he's bound to have some pictures of the car I would have thought?
Old 20 Mar 2013, 11:12 (Ref:3221649)   #3
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yeah, and I actually know him through my son, Kevin, but was reluctant to trouble him especially now the season is starting up, but it's a good idea!
Old 21 Mar 2013, 17:37 (Ref:3222386)   #4
expaddockrunner
Racer

United Kingdom
coventry
expaddockrunner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
was this the year that had the Equity and Law livery
Old 22 Mar 2013, 10:24 (Ref:3222635)   #5
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
Orange and dark blue, if that helps.

My son has spoken to Mike Jordan so hopefully pics on the way.