Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 22 Jun 2017, 11:59 (Ref:3746013)   #126
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
good vids there andrew
Old 22 Jun 2017, 12:18 (Ref:3746018)   #127
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
OK, so who's wishing they were back here again........?

Meeting 1

Meeting 2
Thank you Andrew
Old 22 Jun 2017, 12:26 (Ref:3746022)   #128
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FG1 View Post
It’s been going on for 12 years.
Nope. The first I have recorded was 2003.....

2003 TT Meeting

I should stress that this is the quote from the newspaper, not from FG1....
Old 22 Jun 2017, 12:51 (Ref:3746036)   #129
FG1
Veteran

FG1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

I should stress that this is the quote from the newspaper, not from FG1....

Quite, I was translating the article rather than repeating a fact! Quite different things.

And while I'm not present in that photo, is that Liz? The Canadian lady who always wrote such perfect English. If so, she stopped posting in 2005, I wonder why?
Old 23 Jun 2017, 18:07 (Ref:3746292)   #130
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FG1 View Post
Quite, I was translating the article rather than repeating a fact! Quite different things.

And while I'm not present in that photo, is that Liz? The Canadian lady who always wrote such perfect English. If so, she stopped posting in 2005, I wonder why?
She was a strange old lady who liked to dish out her political views however she seemed to get herself all in a tizzy and departed when she discovered that not everyone agreed with her...

She also got very fed up with people reminding her she was American rather than Canadian... I wonder who that was?
Old 23 Jun 2017, 18:20 (Ref:3746295)   #131
FG1
Veteran

FG1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
She was a strange old lady who liked to dish out her political views however she seemed to get herself all in a tizzy and departed when she discovered that not everyone agreed with her...

She also got very fed up with people reminding her she was American rather than Canadian... I wonder who that was?
How odd, I remember quite the reverse. I recall having quite robust conversations with her but the next time we would meet she would greet me with a hello and a smile and we would launch into our next disagreement, never bad tempered or cross.

I didn't know she was American!
Old 6 Sep 2017, 17:20 (Ref:3764983)   #132
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
I'm the one with the red cap. ;-)

Had a great time with the hardcore tenthers again. Always to short.
Old 3 Oct 2017, 20:52 (Ref:3771595)   #133
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post

Guys and gals. It's time for me to repost this shot of Bernard's. That (of course) means that I've reached the point in my annual story of trying to work out who was at the meeting! Obviously I know the names of most of the regulars, however my memory for faces is a lot stronger these days than my memory for names!

So to start a list off, here are some names - can you please fill in those I've not yet recorded -

Ayse
Bentley03
tonypowe
Kpy
CTD
nobster
PascaLM
Amandine
Vincent
batmobile
Axel
Bernard B
Victor_RO
Dani Filth
GT6
Elaviel
RBlanshard
claude2cv
kpkorsager
Mike ('Vincent's Replacement')
ss_collins
GTfour
ATLFalconsFAN
Madkart
Giba
willxr50
Dyson Mazda

I think Mal was there too but I don't see him in the photo.

There are other faces there too that I recognise only too well but I'm kicking myself as names aren't coming immediately to my brain. So can those I have shamefully failed to identify (put it down to increasing senility!) please speak up...... Ta.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 4 Oct 2017 at 16:46.
Old 3 Oct 2017, 21:27 (Ref:3771603)   #134
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
I'm in the bottom row to the left, Toyota shirt, Michelin hat.
Old 4 Oct 2017, 12:20 (Ref:3771760)   #135
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
My replacement is named Mike.
Old 4 Oct 2017, 16:35 (Ref:3771806)   #136
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Others present in the photo that are not listed:

Madkart (Christian the Puerto Rican who likes to leave his phone out for other people to steal in the middle of the night, aka Wallpaper)
Giba (Alex aka Sir-Chucks-Alot)
kpkorsager (Kenn, our ring leader at the international camp)
willxr50 (William from down under)
Dyson Mazda (Andrew from America)
Old 4 Oct 2017, 16:45 (Ref:3771811)   #137
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Damn, there are names there that I'd already written down for the story, but forgot to put them in the post!