Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Old 21 Jul 2014, 10:23 (Ref:3436181)   #1
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Van Deimon Bodywork

Hi All popped over from Historic Racing Today. Good mate of mine in Holland is after 97 Zetec Van Deimon bodywork.Any idea's please. Thanks Iain.
Old 21 Jul 2014, 10:39 (Ref:3436188)   #2
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
has he tried Lindsay?
Old 22 Jul 2014, 06:32 (Ref:3436531)   #3
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Never heard of them, but I have heard of Van Diemen
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 22 Jul 2014, 07:08 (Ref:3436541)   #4
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Never heard of them, but I have heard of Van Diemen
could this be a candidate for most banal post of the day?

Ian go onto Fluid Motorsport's website and you should get Lindsay's contact details - if not collar me at the Classic and I will give you his mobile. He was selling all his Zetec and Kent engined parts so your friend could be in luck
Old 22 Jul 2014, 12:54 (Ref:3436653)   #5
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon drabble View Post
could this be a candidate for most banal post of the day?
Simon, banal it may be, but if you can't take a joke in this day and age then there is no hope for the future
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 29 Jul 2014, 12:21 (Ref:3439658)   #6
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Sorry I missed you at the Classic Simon, thanks for this I will look now. And thank you Gordon, for eerrrrr, well for just being Gordon.
Old 29 Jul 2014, 17:09 (Ref:3439772)   #7
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Sorry I missed you at the Classic Simon, thanks for this I will look now. And thank you Gordon, for eerrrrr, well for just being Gordon.
Glad that you can see the funny side of it with all the s**t that's happening in the world at this moment