Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 10 Jan 2005, 04:28 (Ref:1196960)   #1
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
Ok so where can I get this game ?

Ive been everywhere in my town today but im unable to locate any copies of grand Prix legends, Ive been home scouring the net to try and locate somewhere to buy it as well but so far no luck

Does anyone know where (preferrably in Australia) I can get a hold of a copy of Grand prix Legends ?????
Old 10 Jan 2005, 04:31 (Ref:1196962)   #2
Raglanparade
Veteran

Australia
Raglanparade should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well if you live near me in Melbourne you can borrow my copy.

Its very hard to locate a copy in stores, i had trouble finding a copy in the year 2000 when i was looking for it.

Your best bet is ordering it online, or finding someone local who can lend it to you (not that i promote piracy )
Old 10 Jan 2005, 04:35 (Ref:1196964)   #3
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
well im close jason , roughly 300k's away from ya

i may just have to settle for buying it on ebay perhaps ?
Old 10 Jan 2005, 05:23 (Ref:1196982)   #4
Fish_Flake
Veteran

Georgia
The Foothills of North Georgia
Fish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridFish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridFish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
You should be fine with eBay; just make sure to check into your seller and see that they have a good rating with other customers. I bought my copy from a toy warehouse in one of those four corners states (I forget which one), and received it in the mail three days after the purchase, hassle-free.

Since you are in Australia, I don't know what is out there, but this guy says he ships worldwide, and he has a 100% feedback rating.
Old 10 Jan 2005, 12:34 (Ref:1197173)   #5
Alex Hodgkinson
Veteran

England
Derby
Alex Hodgkinson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'vd got 3 copies.. one's the original in it's box, and two are the budget version. Always good to have backups

Last edited by Alex Hodgkinson; 10 Jan 2005 at 12:35.
Old 10 Jan 2005, 13:11 (Ref:1197219)   #6
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Christ, and I'm screwing around with a bloody german version...
Old 10 Jan 2005, 14:11 (Ref:1197276)   #7
TwoSheds
Veteran

England
Farnborough, UK
TwoSheds should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTwoSheds should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Try this site

Sold-Out

You'll find it listed in the sports category.

I bought my copy just last week but haven't yet had time to install it

Cost in UKP is 4.99 plus 3.00 postage.

Last edited by TwoSheds; 10 Jan 2005 at 14:14.
Old 10 Jan 2005, 15:31 (Ref:1197339)   #8
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yeah, you should find it cheap. Sold-Out is good.

I haven't seen it in the shops for a very long time, but I do know it appears from time to time.
Old 10 Jan 2005, 18:01 (Ref:1197441)   #9
Alex Hodgkinson
Veteran

England
Derby
Alex Hodgkinson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'd say that in derby there are about 6 or 7 copies hanging around in various shops.
Old 10 Jan 2005, 23:47 (Ref:1197726)   #10
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I got it from Amazon...
Old 10 Jan 2005, 23:49 (Ref:1197729)   #11
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
wow , they were selling copies in the Amazon jungle , thats increddible

I got a few options , so I guess its time to really start looking around
Old 11 Jan 2005, 13:20 (Ref:1198074)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You know it makes sense.........
Old 13 Jan 2005, 14:10 (Ref:1199861)   #13
Hobson
Veteran

England
Notts, UK
Hobson should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHobson should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I got mine from eBay, cheap enough and does the job for me.
Old 15 Jan 2005, 20:40 (Ref:1201723)   #14
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Alright then...does anyone know where I can buy a copy of F1 Challenge 99-02 for a reasonable price?

It is sold out everywhere, in shops and on the net!
Old 15 Jan 2005, 20:49 (Ref:1201734)   #15
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesy
Alright then...does anyone know where I can buy a copy of F1 Challenge 99-02 for a reasonable price?

It is sold out everywhere, in shops and on the net!
I also wish to to purchase F1 Challenge, been looking around for it for ages.

As for GPL I'm going to buy the sold out version, the original, is currently playing up.
Old 15 Jan 2005, 21:16 (Ref:1201747)   #16
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I got F1 Challenge in Dubai - I guess that's not much help!
Old 15 Jan 2005, 22:45 (Ref:1201819)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, you never know!
Old 16 Jan 2005, 00:47 (Ref:1201911)   #18
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I bought mine in GAME a few months ago. If you have one near you knowlsey they might have it there. It only cost me £12.99. An absolute bargain for the mods you can get. I'm still not used to the front wheel drive cars in the ETCC mod! (although I only downloaded it 3 days ago) I'm okay with blatting the throttle to get an out of shape car back, but about actually being fast I'm still learning!
Old 16 Jan 2005, 08:30 (Ref:1202035)   #19
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I checked out our three local GAME stores (plus two second-hand shops) late last week - not a sign I'm afraid.
Old 16 Jan 2005, 13:22 (Ref:1202178)   #20
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
We've got a Game about an hour away in Carlisle. I'll check it out.

I'll probably have to get one second hand off eBay, but the prices they go for are monumental...
Old 16 Jan 2005, 13:25 (Ref:1202183)   #21
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesy
I'll probably have to get one second hand off eBay, but the prices they go for are monumental...
Yeah but, if you get second hand games for your computer, there's a chance of viruses.
Old 16 Jan 2005, 13:45 (Ref:1202203)   #22
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Not really. But then I wouldn't know....

The way I see it, the CD Rom can't be affected by being in two different computers....

As I say, i wouldn't know...
Old 16 Jan 2005, 20:40 (Ref:1202489)   #23
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Only if it's a cd-r...