Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 12 Apr 2007, 10:01 (Ref:1889584)   #1
Menelaos
Veteran

Greece
Athens, Greece
Menelaos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Does anyone know where I can buy 2006 McLaren t shirts? (online)

Hopefully this is not totally off-subject - if it is please just lock it or delete it and accept my apologies. I'm desperate I'm looking for 2006 McLaren t-shirts but can't find any! Would any of you happen to know where I can buy one or two? I'm from Greece so I'm only looking for online stores

Thanks!
Old 12 Apr 2007, 10:12 (Ref:1889591)   #2
Alan Raine
Veteran

England
Hale, Cheshire
Alan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
grandprixproducts.com
Old 12 Apr 2007, 14:13 (Ref:1889739)   #3
Menelaos
Veteran

Greece
Athens, Greece
Thanks a lot for the reply, but they don't have those black 2006 t-shirts :'( Anyone? I'm desperate!!
Old 12 Apr 2007, 16:41 (Ref:1889840)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I don't think McLaren sold anything like that last season?

As far as I know, McLaren made nothing at all, but Mercedes ran a (very thin) line of team and driver merchandise. Grey JPM t-shirts, white Kimi t-shirts, driver caps etc...

McLaren are notoriously bad on the merchandise front, although they seem to have stepped up a tiny bit this year. Must be that youthful image thing.
Old 12 Apr 2007, 18:01 (Ref:1889904)   #5
Menelaos
Veteran

Greece
Athens, Greece
Hahahahaha, I know what you mean I just remember those black t-shirts they had last year, I really really loved them. Anyway... I guess I'll just have to settle with the new ones, although they're too stretchy for my body, hahaha
Old 12 Apr 2007, 18:27 (Ref:1889920)   #6
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
They are a bit tight, put me off buying one!
Old 14 Apr 2007, 21:41 (Ref:1891399)   #7
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I only get them if im in the country of a certain driver! Fernando Alonso last year in Benidorm...
Old 18 Apr 2007, 23:17 (Ref:1895150)   #8
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
I always fancied one of the McLaren orange shirts they wore last season.