Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 30 Jul 2000, 13:57 (Ref:26808)   #1
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What do Jordan have to do to get a decent result this season? Trulli and Frentzen drove a superb race... only for Jarno to finish outside the top 7 and HHF to be cruelly denied a stunning 2nd place by the car giving up AGAIN.

Old 30 Jul 2000, 14:23 (Ref:26841)   #2
Tristan
Veteran

Tristan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good greif! If they'd been **** all weekend then fair enough; but they weren't. The Jordan's were fast as were the Arrows. Somehow it just didn't work out.
Old 30 Jul 2000, 14:37 (Ref:26856)   #3
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Frentzen and Trulli were great.
I guess Eddie Jordan, should consider hire a strategist for his team... and what was wrong with Frentzen car ?
Old 30 Jul 2000, 14:40 (Ref:26859)   #4
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid

I always enjoy how Frentzen seems to get the bit between his teeth when a good result is in the cards-I was really disappointed.

Jordan's reliability has been dreadful this year. After today's performance, its apparent that they have the speed-they just need the reliability.
Old 30 Jul 2000, 14:54 (Ref:26879)   #5
angst
Veteran

angst should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm always amazed at how laid back Frentzen looks when a great drive of his is cocked up through no fault of his own. How does he do it? Personally I'd be furious (if I was talented enough to keep an F1 on a race track that is, let alone battle for second)
Old 30 Jul 2000, 15:20 (Ref:26917)   #6
Mr.S
Racer

Mr.S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think Jordan may have given up this season, and are just in a development year. With a works Honda engine and all. And i bet there was a problem with Trulli's car too from the way he was driving.
Old 30 Jul 2000, 15:26 (Ref:26922)   #7
Gerryl
Rookie

Gerryl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

I agree Mr S
Jordan should be looking at 2001 now. I think theres a major reliability problem somewhere in the works of this years car. Gascoyne will be a loss but get cracking on the EJ11? What a great race today. That was an excellent tactic by Ferrari sending in the "Caped Crusader" to get the safety car out dont you think!!

Rock on all

Ger