Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 16 Apr 2013, 03:46 (Ref:3235013)   #126
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
He was about 5-8secs behind and got no closer IIRC. Button had been running in dirty air and his tyres were a bit second hand by then. Nonetheless it's too early to dismiss the newbie. He's doing better than Maldonado.
Old 16 Apr 2013, 09:30 (Ref:3235171)   #127
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Go easy on the praise Pete.
Old 16 Apr 2013, 09:39 (Ref:3235177)   #128
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
I'd hope he would do better than Jan.
saw them in the same place the other week. up until then i'd been convinced kevin was just jan masquerading as a younger version of himself in order to get a second chance.

when they're stood next to each other it's like one of those mirrors at circuses and stuff that make someone look a bit more rotund than they are...

/my cats breath smells like cat food
Old 16 Apr 2013, 19:40 (Ref:3235453)   #129
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Jenson wasn't so bad. He drove an excellent race.

Perez is just dreadful though. Clearly he is better than he has shown for McLaren so far but, still, what a thoroughly underwhelming signing

Whitmarsh getting twitchy too: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/106792
I think you're being a bit polarised there, David. I don't see how Perez can be dreadful. He was very competitive against Button in Melbourne, okay in Sepang and had problems in Shanghai.

Button is no slouch. We saw this during his tenure at McLaren alongside Hamilton. So Perez needs a bit of time. That said, I was never that convinced by the signing.
Old 16 Apr 2013, 20:03 (Ref:3235463)   #130
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
saw them in the same place the other week. up until then i'd been convinced kevin was just jan masquerading as a younger version of himself in order to get a second chance.

when they're stood next to each other it's like one of those mirrors at circuses and stuff that make someone look a bit more rotund than they are...

/my cats breath smells like cat food