Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 14 Mar 2012, 18:27 (Ref:3041041)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Fish Prost Moonlighting?

Anyone else watching Masterchef in the UK?

Given the right angle to the nose (!), could Tom be taken for Nicolas' brother?
Attached Images

Old 14 Mar 2012, 21:05 (Ref:3041139)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Another silly thread for you. Man you need this race to come very soon...
Old 14 Mar 2012, 22:11 (Ref:3041165)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well at least I'm not giving names to cars like Sebastien the Tank Engine.......

But yes, you're right!
Old 15 Mar 2012, 13:51 (Ref:3041517)   #4
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
I wonder how you got the idea that these two look alike. On Pistonheads somebody asked the same silly question.
Old 15 Mar 2012, 15:39 (Ref:3041566)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I'm an avid Masterchef fan - I never miss it. As soon as I saw Tom a few weeks back, I thought he looked the spitting image of Nicolas Prost. So much so, I even went and got my Liste des Engages from Le Mans last year to show the missus, who humoured me by agreeing.... Nothing at all to do with Pistonheads - but perhaps someone there saw my post here......?
Old 15 Mar 2012, 15:53 (Ref:3041580)   #6
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Probably not because his post was earlier than yours... And about the resemblance, I don't get it, but apparently other people do, enough for two of them posting the same thing on two different forums. As long as Tom can drive and Nicolas can cook, everything is allright!
Old 15 Mar 2012, 16:31 (Ref:3041608)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
errr, yes
Old 16 Mar 2012, 14:20 (Ref:3042213)   #8
Steptoe
Racer

England
10618 miles from Le Mans - NSW Australia
Steptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I always think Henri Pescarolo looks like Captain Haddock from Tin Tin but maybe its because every time I spot him I've had a severe case of sleep deprivation either that or its the beer....