Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 26 Mar 2003, 19:48 (Ref:549143)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Fancy Winning a Replica GT40......?

Take a look here at Maison Blanche....

http://www.maisonblanche.co.uk/n030326.html
Old 26 Mar 2003, 20:14 (Ref:549171)   #2
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
I can't receive Channel 5.

The GT40 is very nice car. I put this car also on my "Best looking sportscar list".
Old 26 Mar 2003, 20:37 (Ref:549197)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nor me FIRE. Perhaps someone with Channel 5 would kindly win it for me.

Thanks in anticipation.....
Old 26 Mar 2003, 20:45 (Ref:549211)   #4
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Well i think if somenone else wins that car he doesn't give it to me!
Old 26 Mar 2003, 20:45 (Ref:549214)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Sadly, I have a feling you're right FIRE.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 21:09 (Ref:549251)   #6
Sean Crockett
Racer

Wales
South Wales (UK)
Sean Crockett should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I can't get Channel 5 either

Didn't this show give away a Ferrari 308 last week?
Old 26 Mar 2003, 21:19 (Ref:549270)   #7
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
Well I am willing to pay some money to buy it from the winner (But not to much I am Dutch)
Old 26 Mar 2003, 21:46 (Ref:549298)   #8
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Will the new Ford GT (based on the GT40) ever come back to LM as a GT since it is built and sold in the same way that a Corvette, etc. is now????

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 27 Mar 2003, 02:24 (Ref:549531)   #9
woodyracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
woodyracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
oops, just posted a thread about this in the Road Car forum
Old 28 Mar 2003, 15:44 (Ref:551202)   #10
Smokey 6 litre
Veteran

England
The Total Perspective Vortex
Smokey 6 litre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Im going to give it a go, i've been waiting for that particular episode to come on, does anyone know what next. PLEASE BE THE GT40, it was minis last week.
Old 22 Apr 2003, 08:00 (Ref:576198)   #11
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just a quick reminder, for those with access to C5, this program will air tonite (22/4)at 8pm for an hour.
Good luck.
Old 22 Apr 2003, 09:32 (Ref:576258)   #12
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
What else will Mark Evans be building after this GT40, Cobra kitcar, Airplane, Helicopter and that restored Jaguar E-Type?

Last edited by ASCII Man; 22 Apr 2003 at 09:34.
Old 22 Apr 2003, 09:40 (Ref:576262)   #13
TVRfan
Racer

Wales
TVRfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i suppos i get channel 5 i can post the questiona nd phone number so you people without can still enter. id rather it go to a ten tenths bod so i can get a go.
Old 22 Apr 2003, 11:02 (Ref:576324)   #14
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
Quote:
Originally posted by ®îjñtjûh
What else will Mark Evans be building after this GT40, Cobra kitcar, Airplane, Helicopter and that restored Jaguar E-Type?
Space shuttle?

Is it true that he is a vet?
Old 22 Apr 2003, 11:47 (Ref:576348)   #15
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I doubt it...
Old 22 Apr 2003, 20:16 (Ref:576978)   #16
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Right where can I order mine, I want one now..........
Old 22 Apr 2003, 21:27 (Ref:577221)   #17
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
And the question to win it was?????

"In Which Country is Le Mans?
(a)Italy
(b)France

I was listening to it whilst racing online.
Crackers.
They must be seeing the money rolling in that. All the viewers at home going, oooh, i know that, ring ring, ring ring, ring ring. Thankyou, that answer is correct. We'll get back to you. Meanwhile, listen to Bohemian Rhapsody, while we take your money at 3 quid a minute....
Old 22 Apr 2003, 21:31 (Ref:577232)   #18
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i think i'll ring from work.
Old 23 Apr 2003, 07:27 (Ref:577689)   #19
egor
Veteran

Wales
N.Wales
egor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Is it true that he is a vet?
Yes by all accounts he is.(check his armpit for cowsh*t)
Old 23 Apr 2003, 12:17 (Ref:577928)   #20
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by pirenzo
Meanwhile, listen to Bohemian Rhapsody, while we take your money at 3 quid a minute....

Are you sure it was Bo Rap and not the whole of "Thick as a Brick".......?
Old 25 Apr 2003, 11:18 (Ref:580437)   #21
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For those of you who missed this visual treat, it gets a repeat airing this Sunday.
While the program may be a bit of a idiots guide too the GT 40, the interviews with Ickx & Bellem and the old footage are worth catching.
Oh... and its only £1 to enter the comp to win.