Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 5 Feb 2013, 21:29 (Ref:3199808)   #1
IceMan_PJN
Racer

United States
Ohio
IceMan_PJN has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Senna Tattoo

I've been wanting a Senna tattoo for some time but never find an image that works for me as-is. Aside from having trouble finding elements of my desired picture that satisfy me, I got a new computer last year and no longer have my old Paint Shop Pro software with which I was familiar and haven't had time to learn my way around Photoshop. I was hoping someone into Photoshopping might be willing to help.

First, I need to say that this is for a tattoo and not a poster or desktop wallpaper, so having an image with a background running from border to border won't work for me because I don't like the look of a rectangle as a tattoo. I just want the photo elements with no background. I also need to be careful that it isn't overly complicated because it will be a small arm tattoo rather than a larger shoulder blade or full-back job. It will probably be no more than three inches wide and maybe four high (7.6 centimeters wide and roughly 10.2 high). I also want images that aren't cut off. For example, I have found pictures of his car or of his face-in-helmet but a third is chopped off at the edge of the photo.

I would like the bottom foreground of the image to be one of Senna's cars. Because he won his championships in a McLaren and the red-and-white Marlboro livery comes to mind most I would like to go with either the MP4/4 or MP4/6. Ideally it would have Senna's bright yellow helm plainly visible in the cockpit. I would like him to be holding the Brazilian flag but that isn't important.

I want Senna in the top half of the image, behind the car in the bottom half. I want his iconic helmet but it would be nice to also see his face, either with him maybe holding his helmet or peering through the visor.

Finally, I would kinda like a Brazilian flag behind him.