DiGrassi 0 0%
Senna 1 0.76%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14 Nov 2010, 14:42 (Ref:2790151)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the race : Abu Dhabi GP

Driver of the race !!!!! Guess who !
Old 14 Nov 2010, 14:46 (Ref:2790161)   #2
MrTTraces
Veteran

Zimbabwe
A place where the coffee is cold!
MrTTraces should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Petrov for stopping Alonso winning the title
Old 14 Nov 2010, 14:47 (Ref:2790164)   #3
Matador
Racer

Matador should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTTraces View Post
Petrov for stopping Alonso winning the title
This.
Old 14 Nov 2010, 14:47 (Ref:2790166)   #4
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Petrov.

But Vettel.
Old 14 Nov 2010, 14:49 (Ref:2790173)   #5
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
Petrov.

Alonso is a joker.
Old 14 Nov 2010, 14:53 (Ref:2790183)   #6
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Petrov for a mature race withstanding great pressure.......and demoting Alonso is a bonus!
Old 14 Nov 2010, 14:57 (Ref:2790189)   #7
Joe Taylor
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warwickshire, UK
Joe Taylor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I may be highly biased, but most definitely Petrov.
Old 14 Nov 2010, 14:58 (Ref:2790191)   #8
Fox89
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leamington Spa, UK
Fox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I said Vettel, but both Renaults would have been good choices as well.
Old 14 Nov 2010, 15:11 (Ref:2790218)   #9
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Petrov was flawless, nice for someone who haven't been there at most times.
Old 14 Nov 2010, 15:13 (Ref:2790221)   #10
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Had to give it to vettel, faultless race
Old 14 Nov 2010, 15:13 (Ref:2790222)   #11
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hans View Post
Alonso is a joker.
I suspect he won't be joking tonight when he asks his team what the f*ck they were playing at.

As for giving the drive of the race to Petrov, why? Just because he screwed up Alonso's race? How pathetic. It's not as if Alonso put him under much pressure. The pit call screwed Alonso, not Petrov.

Drive of the race goes to Vettel. Absolutely superb all weekend and the one who ultimately kept his nerve.
Old 14 Nov 2010, 15:16 (Ref:2790226)   #12
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Kubica.
Old 14 Nov 2010, 15:16 (Ref:2790227)   #13
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon View Post
As for giving the drive of the race to Petrov, why? Just because he screwed up Alonso's race? How pathetic.
I gave it to Petrov because he has had a tough season and made a great many mistakes, yet with arguably the best driver in F1 breathing down his neck, he was faultless in defence.
Old 14 Nov 2010, 15:17 (Ref:2790229)   #14
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hans View Post
I gave it to Petrov because he has had a tough season and made a great many mistakes, yet with arguably the best driver in F1 breathing down his neck, he was faultless in defence.
He wasn't exactly breathing down his neck TBH.
Old 14 Nov 2010, 15:17 (Ref:2790230)   #15
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
I suspect he won't be joking tonight when he asks his team what the f*ck they were playing at.

As for giving the drive of the race to Petrov, why? Just because he screwed up Alonso's race? How pathetic. It's not as if Alonso put him under much pressure. The pit call screwed Alonso, not Petrov.

Drive of the race goes to Vettel. Absolutely superb all weekend and the one who ultimately kept his nerve.

Like I said, Ferrari sucked in... as for Petrov he did what he had to do and Teflonso did put some pressure on him and wasn't capable to surpass him and this was a good job for Petrov.
I wouldn't be surprised if some Ferrari guy went to Renault's garage trying to make a deal...
Old 14 Nov 2010, 15:20 (Ref:2790233)   #16
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

But jokes aside... Garcon, do you think Teflonso will be yelling at his team right now ?

It doesn't sound like him, did he ever do this before ?
Old 14 Nov 2010, 15:20 (Ref:2790234)   #17
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Petrov drove well, managed not to make a mistake, and the psychological pressure of knowing he was inadvertently playing arguably the key role in the title race must have been on his mind.

I just think it's a bit much to make him driver of the race just for not f*cking up like he normally does.
Old 14 Nov 2010, 15:21 (Ref:2790237)   #18
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
But jokes aside... Garcon, do you think Teflonso will be yelling at his team right now ?

It doesn't sound like him, did he ever do this before ?
Oh yes. Objects will be flying. I'd love to be a fly on the wall (as long as nothing hit me...)
Old 14 Nov 2010, 15:23 (Ref:2790239)   #19
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
I just think it's a bit much to make him driver of the race just for not f*cking up like he normally does.
Better do it when it matters than doing always, like Heidfeld...
Old 14 Nov 2010, 15:23 (Ref:2790240)   #20
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Quote:
He should be. Even I knew they shouldn't have pitted. They have become and amateur job since Brawn and Todt left.
Old 14 Nov 2010, 15:24 (Ref:2790242)   #21
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Oh yes. Objects will be flying. I'd love to be a fly on the wall (as long as nothing hit me...)
We would need a nano-camera, that would be great !
Old 14 Nov 2010, 15:25 (Ref:2790243)   #22
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
Quote:
We would need a nano-camera, that would be great !
It'd be fine until Lewis wondered straight into it...
Old 14 Nov 2010, 15:25 (Ref:2790245)   #23
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralf fan View Post
He should be. Even I knew they shouldn't have pitted. They have become and amateur job since Brawn and Todt left.
So... Luca should hear this because he didn't think that way some weeks ago.
Old 14 Nov 2010, 15:25 (Ref:2790246)   #24
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Vettel- great job.

Alonso the disgrace of the race- utterly classless and a deserved loser.
Old 14 Nov 2010, 15:26 (Ref:2790247)   #25
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
It'd be fine until Lewis wondered straight into it...
That would be the third then !