Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Go Potsie
Old 9 Mar 2013, 22:13 (Ref:3216508)   #177
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

What could be better therapy to escape the day to day than setting fastest laps at Eastern Creek, and doing burnouts in front of more than 20,000 people a day

“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 9 Mar 2013, 22:24 (Ref:3216511)   #178
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That is an image we will see a lot this season I suspect.
Old 12 Mar 2013, 02:01 (Ref:3217310)   #179
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Donuts after winning plenty of GP's
Old 13 Mar 2013, 01:10 (Ref:3217661)   #180
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
That is an image we will see a lot this season I suspect.
I don't think so...
Old 13 Mar 2013, 05:29 (Ref:3217691)   #181
dsg
Veteran

Thailand
Chonburi
dsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
I don't think so...
I agree. Burnouts after a win puts too much stress on the engine and gearbox.
Old 14 Mar 2013, 02:18 (Ref:3218160)   #182
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsg View Post
I agree. Burnouts after a win puts too much stress on the engine and gearbox.
You are fined four pancakes..
Old 26 Mar 2013, 22:10 (Ref:3225285)   #183
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Presumably if Mr Briatore has his way, Mr Webber wont have to worry about RBR in 2014.. except in the mirrors...

"Mark Webber, Sebastian Vettel must part in 2014" - Flav
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 26 Mar 2013, 22:28 (Ref:3225300)   #184
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
You are fined four pancakes..
Alternatively 5 or 10 grid places.
Old 28 Mar 2013, 06:27 (Ref:3225870)   #185
Malfunction Junction
Racer

Malfunction Junction should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMalfunction Junction should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hmmmm. Kiki and Webber? That's got to be some kind of no BS dream team hasn't it?

When one says "I know what I'm doing" the other can be confident that they also know what the other is doing....
Old 28 Mar 2013, 18:33 (Ref:3226104)   #186
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Presumably if Mr Briatore has his way, Mr Webber wont have to worry about RBR in 2014.. except in the mirrors...

"Mark Webber, Sebastian Vettel must part in 2014" - Flav

Does anyone seriously listen to him any more?
Old 28 Mar 2013, 18:33 (Ref:3226106)   #187
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malfunction Junction View Post
Hmmmm. Kiki and Webber? That's got to be some kind of no BS dream team hasn't it?

When one says "I know what I'm doing" the other can be confident that they also know what the other is doing....

Dee?

Will Alonso have Elton for his next team mate?
Old 28 Mar 2013, 21:28 (Ref:3226174)   #188
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Dee?

Don't go breaking my heart with comments like this
Old 29 Mar 2013, 05:39 (Ref:3226272)   #189
Malfunction Junction
Racer

Malfunction Junction should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMalfunction Junction should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Dee?

We'll see who's still standing when the music stops......
Old 29 Mar 2013, 20:24 (Ref:3226576)   #190
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
But will Mark be able to bite his lip when ordered to move over for her?
Old 29 Mar 2013, 21:17 (Ref:3226600)   #191
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well it would be a bit Out Of The Blue. I don't think Mark would be willing to make that Sacrifice.