Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 11 Aug 2009, 12:05 (Ref:2519512)   #1
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
10/10th Embroidered badges

Following a request on the marshals forum and with permission from the site owners I have had some 10/10th embroidered badges produced.

These are iron on wide but can also be sewn on for extra security and approximately 95mm and very smart they look too and I will be more than happy to sell them as I know you guys will be delighted with the quality.

Right I have scrubbed the online payment idea I was hoping to set up as at this stage its too expensive with monthly fees and high transaction rates even with even a simple PayPal transaction taking a further 41p from the price I recieve which is too much because I have a very marginal mark up on these so the following methods of payment only please.

Cash, I can deliver to track and will be at Brands 22nd August or you can come into my shop in Harrow Weald if passing, open 5 days a week Monday to Friday from 8am till 6pm.

A cheque, send to CadArt Signs & Graphics, 105 Uxbridge Road, Harrow Weald, Middx. HA3 6DN

Or all major credit cards via phone during the above business hours 020 8954 3383 or you can fax your card details if you are happy doing that to 020 8954 8760 or email to sales@cadart.com

The price will be £5.75 inc. vat plus .35p postage per order extra for overseas orders. Sorry not cheaper but I really tried my best on the price and kept my margin low.

Old 11 Aug 2009, 12:11 (Ref:2519513)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Copied to Nat & Club, Rallying/Rallycross and Racers.
Old 17 Nov 2009, 23:23 (Ref:2583858)   #3
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Cheque for two badges is in the post! Thanks Al