Haas 0 0%
McLaren 0 0%
Sauber 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23 Oct 2017, 09:28 (Ref:3775814)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Team of the Grand Prix: US Grand Prix 2017

Who do you vote for?
Old 23 Oct 2017, 10:38 (Ref:3775825)   #2
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Against my usual judgement, Ferrari. They've obviously unlocked something in both car and drivers in the last few races and they're knocking on the door of getting more than one 1-2 finish... if only that Dastardly Hamilton wasn't in the way!
Old 23 Oct 2017, 11:10 (Ref:3775831)   #3
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
I voted for Ferrari too.

Mercedes was faster (as was to be expected) but for once, Ferrari tried different tactics.
In the end it didn't work out, but it might have
* handed the victory to Kimi (if Hamilton decided to stop too)
* handed the victory to Vettel (if Hamilton stopped too, but too late so he got jumped/undercut)
* handed the victory to Vettel if Hamiltons tires didn't last.

It didn't really make a difference after all, but good on them for trying.

Other than that, Mercedes was pretty much a one-car team. Red Bull too. Renault too.
IMO, Force India could have handled the Ocon-Perez situation somewhat better, now they lost points to Sainz.
Old 23 Oct 2017, 11:26 (Ref:3775834)   #4
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
As they won the title at this race and won the race i have to give my vote to mercs
Old 23 Oct 2017, 14:57 (Ref:3775893)   #5
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
I thought RB's decisions to pit Verstappen was spectacularly good, so will go with them. If Ferrari had not followed suit, also a great decision, things would have been somewhat different I think.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 23 Oct 2017, 17:23 (Ref:3775919)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll go with Ferrari too.
Old 23 Oct 2017, 17:46 (Ref:3775926)   #7
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Force India
Old 23 Oct 2017, 19:19 (Ref:3775949)   #8
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ferrari.
Old 24 Oct 2017, 14:36 (Ref:3776129)   #9
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i goning for RB. yes they lost a car but i think they more then made up for it with an inspired and almost brilliant change up in tire strategy.

they forced those ahead of them to react and that added a lot of excitement to the end of the race.