Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 26 Sep 2017, 01:39 (Ref:3769847)   #126
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And the remains might still be there
Old 26 Sep 2017, 01:50 (Ref:3769848)   #127
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
What year was that? Make sure you bring the shovel with no tip.
Um 2015, just 2 years ago. And to be honest, I really enjoyed that year.
Old 26 Sep 2017, 01:56 (Ref:3769851)   #128
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Um 2015, just 2 years ago. And to be honest, I really enjoyed that year.
I still have stains on my gear and a broken canopy from that year. Not so much fun waking up in a spontaneous hurricane Sunday morning
Old 26 Sep 2017, 01:57 (Ref:3769852)   #129
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I still have stains on my gear and a broken canopy from that year. Not so much fun waking up in a spontaneous hurricane Sunday morning
My A-pillar on the Mazda got hit by a canopy, nearly hit my window. That would have been a fun ride home sitting on glass with no window.
Old 26 Sep 2017, 02:00 (Ref:3769854)   #130
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The shovel with no tip was better than no shovel. And I still have it.
Old 26 Sep 2017, 02:00 (Ref:3769855)   #131
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
The shovel with no tip was better than no shovel. And I still have it.
Throw it in the van!
Old 26 Sep 2017, 02:24 (Ref:3769858)   #132
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Throw it in the van!
Long story short, the van is technically all mine now so it will be loaded down with everything from the garage. Well it's really a shed. Just ask Graham Goodwin. Whatever you want, and can't take, I may be able to fit in the minivan.
Quote:
This comment is insensitive considering real hurricanes and damage to people's lives. Come on man!
Old 27 Sep 2017, 09:51 (Ref:3770081)   #133
btracing82
Rookie

btracing82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
No matter where you park you'll have to try and stop by and say hello. Andrew described himself so you'll know you're in the right place if you see a giant. The rest of us will probably just look hungover.
I'll try my best not sure how well I will be able to get around.
Old 27 Sep 2017, 17:58 (Ref:3770150)   #134
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Just heard on a radio advertisement that there will be a ferris wheel at Road Atlanta for PLM. I think that's new right? Not that I'm going to get on the damn thing. ..
Old 27 Sep 2017, 18:01 (Ref:3770151)   #135
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Thomas is who i was thinking started with a J, and i forgot to list UA. Is your brother still coming? Might be a nice sized crowd this year!

And we should make some bet with the outcome being a ride on the Ferris wheel wearing this:

edit: the shirt, not the model.

Quote:
Just heard on a radio advertisement that there will be a ferris wheel at Road Atlanta for PLM. I think that's new right? Not that I'm going to get on the damn thing. ..
Um, yes we talked about this already, at least i did.
Old 27 Sep 2017, 18:35 (Ref:3770156)   #136
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Um, yes we talked about this already, at least i did.
Oh. I missed that part of your post because there was "some things" distracting me on it....
Old 27 Sep 2017, 19:35 (Ref:3770161)   #137
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
I think it is going in at the back of the new paved area in vendor village as part of the experience. Not sure if 'the experience' of the event is worse than the use of 'branding' as a sword but damn it has become the hot thing. Never mind the event, team, location, stadium, etc are terrible, we're improving the experience. I think it's the Hawks new slogan.
Old 27 Sep 2017, 20:52 (Ref:3770165)   #138
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
scottypinthemix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am REALLY liking the way this is shaping up for us.

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USGA0069:1:US
Old 27 Sep 2017, 21:04 (Ref:3770167)   #139
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottypinthemix View Post
I am REALLY liking the way this is shaping up for us.

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USGA0069:1:US
Looking very nice. Just bring a dust mask!

Quote:
I think it is going in at the back of the new paved area in vendor village as part of the experience. Not sure if 'the experience' of the event is worse than the use of 'branding' as a sword but damn it has become the hot thing. Never mind the event, team, location, stadium, etc are terrible, we're improving the experience. I think it's the Hawks new slogan.
I blame millennials, marketing departments with too much budget and Obama.
Old 28 Sep 2017, 00:42 (Ref:3770185)   #140
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Looking very nice. Just bring a dust mask!
I'm still bringing a raincoat, rainpants and boots
Old 28 Sep 2017, 01:04 (Ref:3770190)   #141
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Good. So will I. That'll keep it all away, right? I'll bring my umbrella, too, just in csse.

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 28 Sep 2017 at 01:12.
Old 28 Sep 2017, 01:51 (Ref:3770196)   #142
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Amatuer, 3 raincoats, 2 pair of pants and 4 boots. But I may skip on the two bales this time around and let Field take care of that if needed as his late arrival task
Old 28 Sep 2017, 02:10 (Ref:3770203)   #143
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Amatuer, 3 raincoats, 2 pair of pants and 4 boots. But I may skip on the two bales this time around and let Field take care of that if needed as his late arrival task
He did say he could throw anything in his van
Old 28 Sep 2017, 02:14 (Ref:3770206)   #144
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Wheatstraw and carpet don't mix well but I'll sacrifice for the team.
Old 28 Sep 2017, 02:16 (Ref:3770207)   #145
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Wheatstraw and carpet don't mix well but I'll sacrifice for the team.
Put a tarp down. And we thank you for your sacrifice. I won't kneel at the national anthem now.
Old 28 Sep 2017, 11:10 (Ref:3770271)   #146
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Put a tarp down. And we thank you for your sacrifice. I won't kneel at the national anthem now.
Glad to hear you were thinking of kneeling, hater of America and the flag.
Old 28 Sep 2017, 11:38 (Ref:3770275)   #147
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Glad to hear you were thinking of kneeling, hater of America and the flag.
No, my protest was just going to be of you not bringing hay bales. ROFL
Old 28 Sep 2017, 11:43 (Ref:3770277)   #148
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
No, my protest was just going to be of you not bringing hay bales. ROFL
For spite, I won't bring them now, so kneel away.
Old 28 Sep 2017, 12:16 (Ref:3770282)   #149
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
For spite, I won't bring them now, so kneel away.
I've changed my protest, I'm going to lock arms with the rest of the camp and Jerry Jones.
Old 28 Sep 2017, 12:47 (Ref:3770287)   #150
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
I've changed my protest, I'm going to lock arms with the rest of the camp and double kneeling Ray Lewis.
Fixed it for you.