Veteran

New Zealand-Maori
GodZone
bosch! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi
Not funny in any way.
And an attack by mythical reptiles is?

I've been in Tokyo during a 5.5 and nope its not funny at all I can assure you. I really dont expect or wish it to happen but in the context of this thread I dont think that any of the suggestions are to be taken seriously.
Old 8 Oct 2006, 00:13 (Ref:1731116)   #27
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That's why I said "any way".
Old 8 Oct 2006, 07:25 (Ref:1731420)   #28
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I am worried that ensign's prediction will be proved correct!
Old 8 Oct 2006, 09:58 (Ref:1731633)   #29
ensign14
Veteran

British Antarctic Territory
Deception Island
ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesy
I am worried that ensign's prediction will be proved correct!
I went out to get a paper after the race and clicked on BBC News seriously expecting an investigation into the Renault...
Old 8 Oct 2006, 11:23 (Ref:1731762)   #30
joe rossi
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
joe rossi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjoe rossi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
well, we all know what will happen in Brzil don't we?

Either Massa will "accidentally" take Alonso out of the race, or both Renaults will be disqualified for an "yet to be decided" technical infringement.

Please note my prediction for when one of these two events occurs...
Old 8 Oct 2006, 12:09 (Ref:1731809)   #31
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Have I read this somewhere?
Old 8 Oct 2006, 12:29 (Ref:1731834)   #32
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Deja-vu...
Old 8 Oct 2006, 13:31 (Ref:1731912)   #33
joe rossi
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
joe rossi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjoe rossi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi
Deja-vu...
just covering my bases...
Old 8 Oct 2006, 19:36 (Ref:1732188)   #34
slicktoast
Veteran

slicktoast should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Never expected MS's lump to go "KaBLaMo" !!! Maybe it was those pesky blue & yellow locusts( or is it locii ? ) in the airbox?