Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > Predictions Competitions

Old 30 Jul 2007, 17:13 (Ref:1976519)   #26
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-King
@jhansen: I'm not sure if I can keep my qualy points. Due to a problem with my internet connection I wasn't able to pick until the race day. I didn't look at the qualy results and picked blind and I think that shows in scoring only two points in qualy.
Yet, I realize that you can't know for sure that I tell the truth here.

It's up to you if you let me keep those points.

Oh, and congratulations to Saleen S7R and Mingaling.
Unfortunately, I am going to have exclude your picks from this round. All picks must be in by the deadline. Appologies, but that is the way the rules are set up. I missed a round myself because I missed the deadline.

Sorry for missing that everyone. Didn't catch it. I will ammend the points tonight.

Edit: I should also thank you Speed-King. That was very honorable to mention that.

Last edited by jhansen; 30 Jul 2007 at 17:20.
Old 31 Jul 2007, 00:33 (Ref:1976800)   #27
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhansen
Edit: I should also thank you Speed-King. That was very honorable to mention that.

Having returned to real life from the Central American jungles, and sadly real life has a great deal of dishonesty in my work place, I for one applaud Speed-Kings honesty, and if this issue was put to a vote I would be inclined to believe the internet connection issue and give a pass on this one, saying that Speed-King picked as blindly as the rest of us.

robert
Old 1 Aug 2007, 04:34 (Ref:1977831)   #28
mingaling
Rookie

United States
California
mingaling should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was banking on Enge's probation in which all he had to do was lightly swap paint with any one of the many drivers out on the course. (Although I do feel he is a good driver in his own right) And thanks to a failed inspection for the corvette. Plus a blind guess on the right Penske (nail bitting cause they kept battling till the last lap) one could say the whole race was fixed for my fantasy betting habit... lol Just playing around as I'll probably never have this good a pick again.

Last edited by mingaling; 1 Aug 2007 at 04:41.