Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 6 Apr 2017, 07:07 (Ref:3724085)   #1
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Drink The Le Mans 2017 world famous traditional Ten-Tenths Meeting Thread

I won't reinvent the text, so :
We have set the meeting each year since 2003. We had one more great moment last year and we go on again in 2017.
We hope the first timers will join us.
Who : all members are invited, you can come freely with friends or children, it has become a true family meeting.

When : around noon on the Saturday 17th, depending on the official program and races. So 12h00 loc if no other suggestion.

Where : in the village, inside the circuit : here. From the main entrance, take the tunnel which is on your left, turn right after the tunnel and follow the central alley. Turn right before the new large place. It will take place on this pathway (centre of the picture), between the main alley of the village and the track.

What : some drinks and food are offered by the locals. But you can also bring anything to share : your own drinks (wine, beer), regional specialities, cakes...

If you cannot bring something for any reason, don"t worry, the main goal is to meet all together.

The regulars will answer here to any question from first-timers about how to get there. Check out regularly to not miss any change.
Old 6 Apr 2017, 07:22 (Ref:3724087)   #2
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thank you Pascal, looking forward to it, see you there!
Old 6 Apr 2017, 07:23 (Ref:3724088)   #3
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I am looking forward to it. I have the chutney ready ;-)

Sean
Old 6 Apr 2017, 08:04 (Ref:3724094)   #4
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
How much rocket fuel should I order to bring along this time?
Old 6 Apr 2017, 08:59 (Ref:3724114)   #5
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
How much rocket fuel should I order to bring along this time?
Just enough to make us lift off a little before the start.
Old 6 Apr 2017, 14:11 (Ref:3724170)   #6
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Looking forward to it Pascal, as ever
Old 6 Apr 2017, 17:02 (Ref:3724198)   #7
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Think I will have to see if there's another bottle of blackberry vodka hiding somewhere; failing that I have a flaggon of 5yo sloe gin still quietly doing its thing....
Old 6 Apr 2017, 17:42 (Ref:3724205)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks very much for opening the thread again Pascal, it's one of those things that makes you realise that it's not so far away now!
Old 6 Apr 2017, 18:00 (Ref:3724208)   #9
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Yay! After having been to the meeting a couple times now and also missing it in off years, it's something to look forward to. In the years when I haven't been I've taken a moment to think of you guys having a good time together.

I'm excited to be back and to have some friends coming along. I'll try to bring two bottles of the moonshine this time.
Old 6 Apr 2017, 19:05 (Ref:3724220)   #10
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
I'll try to bring two bottles of the moonshine this time.
Yee-hawwwww
Old 6 Apr 2017, 19:17 (Ref:3724226)   #11
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Looking forward to this as always!
Old 7 Apr 2017, 01:00 (Ref:3724253)   #12
willxr50
Rookie

Australia
Parramatta
willxr50 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I can't wait i don't post much on here but i do read the posts. I

It was incredible how many friends i made that day on my first attendance to Le Mans in 2014. Finally able to becoming back for my second Le Mans and looking forward to catching up with old friends and meeting new friends.
Old 7 Apr 2017, 07:39 (Ref:3724276)   #13
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
I'll bring my usual local drink again
Old 7 Apr 2017, 09:53 (Ref:3724306)   #14
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looking forward to it!
Old 7 Apr 2017, 15:05 (Ref:3724364)   #15
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I made some Chilli and Lime Gin over Christmas which was very drinkable, I'll get some on the go again...
Old 7 Apr 2017, 21:34 (Ref:3724456)   #16
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Looking forward to it. Usual local drinks. Le mans is ready to welcome you once again.
Old 9 Apr 2017, 15:56 (Ref:3725055)   #17
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Checking in...see you there with some good Texas whiskey.
Old 10 Apr 2017, 15:01 (Ref:3725309)   #18
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rblanshard View Post
Checking in...see you there with some good Texas whiskey.
Uuuh!
Old 10 Apr 2017, 19:15 (Ref:3725365)   #19
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Already waiting for it
Old 11 Apr 2017, 14:13 (Ref:3725525)   #20
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel View Post
Looking forward to it!
haha I knew you were going to post that...
I'll bring an extra bottle for usage on our campsite as well then.
Old 12 Apr 2017, 13:34 (Ref:3725849)   #21
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well i think the chances of me not being there are about the same as the race not happening, zero. Will bring a few bits (Cheese) and some small plate/plastic cups as usual. See you all there
Old 18 Apr 2017, 08:46 (Ref:3727504)   #22
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
was getting a bit nervous, as there is just under 2 months.
Nice to have this tread again.

There is something brewing...... so will see if it is ready to bring come June.
Old 1 May 2017, 08:14 (Ref:3730284)   #23
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
Djcomix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello all
I'll be there with some wine and rillettes.
Cheers
Old 1 May 2017, 09:05 (Ref:3730298)   #24
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Rillettes the authentic taste of Le mans
Old 1 May 2017, 12:03 (Ref:3730330)   #25
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djcomix View Post
Hello all
I'll be there with some wine and rillettes.
Cheers
And I thank you for the rillettes already! For the record, I have become such a fan of them that I've made a tradition of making them myself and taking them down to Sebring.

Two years ago I ran into a guy at Sebring that was from Arnage. It was his first time at Sebring and I invited him back to our camp to sample my rillettes. He was very impressed at the rillettes made by this American.