Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 6 Aug 2009, 11:58 (Ref:2516743)   #26
old man
Veteran

England
UK
old man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
However, if he is not fit enough, say his neck is weak for instance, he may not race
Old 6 Aug 2009, 12:29 (Ref:2516749)   #27
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Of course if they were to ramp it up to marginally difficult mode, we'd really see what he's made of.
Old 6 Aug 2009, 12:36 (Ref:2516755)   #28
kartracer41
Racer

United States
Michigan, USA
kartracer41 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Of course if they were to ramp it up to marginally difficult mode, we'd really see what he's made of.
That is the problem. He can't drive DOWN to the simulator. Schumacher > computer.
Old 6 Aug 2009, 13:50 (Ref:2516779)   #29
Yannick
Veteran

Yannick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All we know for sure is that Montezemolo asked Schumacher to help out and so he will. All other things are just rumours.
Old 6 Aug 2009, 14:09 (Ref:2516789)   #30
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massa_number1 View Post
A friend of mine who works for ferrari said he was there when schumacher used to simulator at the maranello hq I cant believe what he told me!

he said schumi did a race at valencia on "HARD" mode and crashed at the first corner and had to pit but after a long race he was even lapped by them indian cars!! apparently he kept going "just one more go one more" and after a few goes the engineers tried to get him out but he got all violent and they had to inject him to restrain him.

what made it worse was apparently one of the guys kept making hamiltons car extra fast and overtaking him
Old 6 Aug 2009, 14:36 (Ref:2516793)   #31
bludvl_x19
Veteran

Australia
umop apisdn
bludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
A friend of mine who works for ferrari said he was there when schumacher used to simulator at the maranello hq I cant believe what he told me!

he said schumi did a race at valencia on "HARD" mode and crashed at the first corner and had to pit but after a long race he was even lapped by them indian cars!! apparently he kept going "just one more go one more" and after a few goes the engineers tried to get him out but he got all violent and they had to inject him to restrain him.

what made it worse was apparently one of the guys kept making hamiltons car extra fast and overtaking him
Probably a good idea
Old 6 Aug 2009, 14:49 (Ref:2516799)   #32
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannick View Post
All we know for sure is that he is the STIG!
Agreed.
Old 6 Aug 2009, 15:10 (Ref:2516807)   #33
nea
Racer

England
Saltaire, UK
nea should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ferrari might want to upgrade their simulator at some point, or Schumacher is going to struggle like hell...

Old 6 Aug 2009, 17:00 (Ref:2516855)   #34
Steven Humphrey
Veteran

England
cambridgeshire
Steven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Apparently he's rubbish at all video games apart from 'Frogger', on which he was the 1983 World champion!
Old 6 Aug 2009, 17:39 (Ref:2516879)   #35
GolddustMini
Veteran

GolddustMini should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i dont think the original poster realises that on this here thingemybob we call the internet it is required to type the word FACT! after a statement to ensure that it is made gospel FACT!

if he'd done that he;d have saved himself a lot of greif!
Old 6 Aug 2009, 18:20 (Ref:2516895)   #36
MrTTraces
Veteran

Zimbabwe
A place where the coffee is cold!
MrTTraces should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Call My Bluff

3 Statements and only one is true... Can you guess?

1) Micheal Once did a panto in Newquay with the crankies and the chuckle brothers.

2) Micheal is a 7 times world F1 champion.

3) Micheal once sneaked into the Mclaren hospitality truck and used the loo but did not flush!

Please note this is just a bit of fun and is as almost as ludicrous as the opening post in the thread!

I thank you.
Old 6 Aug 2009, 18:34 (Ref:2516901)   #37
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I don't think Michael did any of those things.
Old 6 Aug 2009, 23:17 (Ref:2517054)   #38
Satorian
Veteran

European Union
Satorian has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GolddustMini View Post
i dont think the original poster realises that on this here thingemybob we call the internet it is required to type the word FACT! after a statement to ensure that it is made gospel FACT!

if he'd done that he;d have saved himself a lot of greif!
It's also important to end a sentence with the word "Period", period.
Old 6 Aug 2009, 23:20 (Ref:2517055)   #39
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I cant believe what he told me!
Well at least you can't believe what he told you !

I'm with you on that.
Old 7 Aug 2009, 03:07 (Ref:2517119)   #40
fordtc87
Rookie

United States
Indianapolis, IN
fordtc87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was so bummed when they closed this thread last night. We all know that the Ferrari simulator is this:

Pole Position!! All gas and no brake!!
Old 7 Aug 2009, 03:18 (Ref:2517120)   #41
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
I decided to re open the thread, as I am just flabbergasted reading the posts, that it's worth looking at what utter boredom can produce..

Please continue...
Old 7 Aug 2009, 04:45 (Ref:2517141)   #42
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTTraces View Post

1) Micheal Once did a panto in Newquay with the crankies and the chuckle brothers.
Where? Theres no Theatre! Hang your head in shame for such mis-information.
Old 7 Aug 2009, 07:40 (Ref:2517178)   #43
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satorian View Post
It's also important to end a sentence with the word "Period", period.
"Bart, you realy should end each transmission with over, over."
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 7 Aug 2009, 08:07 (Ref:2517194)   #44
Nicholosophy
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Nicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
I decided to re open the thread, as I am just flabbergasted reading the posts, that it's worth looking at what utter boredom can produce..

Please continue...
This is what happens when you have four weeks between races. Damn you Bernie and FIA! It's ALL THEIR FAULT! FACT PERIOD!
Old 7 Aug 2009, 08:13 (Ref:2517196)   #45
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
FACT. You forgot OVER!!! Period.
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 7 Aug 2009, 10:17 (Ref:2517279)   #46
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yeah, if you're doin well, with a smile on your face and no problems with the world, just wait for the Missus..... Period. Over.
Old 7 Aug 2009, 11:02 (Ref:2517301)   #47
csirl
Subscriber
Racer

csirl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Apparantly he's doing a bit of karting to prepare - must be using this game instead of the simulator.
Old 7 Aug 2009, 20:25 (Ref:2517539)   #48
JamesRamone
Veteran

England
Just outside Leeds, West Yorkshire
JamesRamone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He's going to win, end of story

Down F0rce: "More than a few, but the strangest one was when Jos Verstappen and Enrique Bernoldi scored a one-two for Arrows and were apparantly so impressed by each other's driving, they sang "Wind Beneath My Wings" to each other in the press conference."

Brilliant
Old 7 Aug 2009, 20:35 (Ref:2517544)   #49
Hubble
Veteran

England
Bishops Stortford, Herts
Hubble should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHubble should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post

Please continue...
I can't believe someone closed it to start with......lets face it we all need a laugh........
Old 7 Aug 2009, 20:39 (Ref:2517546)   #50
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Personally I just like wasting my life.