Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 22 Jul 2010, 10:33 (Ref:2730553)   #26
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i'm not talking about this years standings specifically, i'm talking about the past few years since his excellent season in the formula renault eurocup! occasional flashes of brilliance followed by just plain average performances.
Old 23 Jul 2010, 10:04 (Ref:2731059)   #27
Mak
Veteran

Mak should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hope that bringing Vergne into the series is not just a Red Bull tactic to stop dropped Red Bull driver Aleshin from beating current Red Bull driver to championship. Hope they all just race fairly with no interference going on.. I would'nt put it past Red Bull management thou!
Old 23 Jul 2010, 11:59 (Ref:2731116)   #28
cleanup
Rookie

England
cleanup should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak View Post
I hope that bringing Vergne into the series is not just a Red Bull tactic to stop dropped Red Bull driver Aleshin from beating current Red Bull driver to championship. Hope they all just race fairly with no interference going on.. I would'nt put it past Red Bull management thou!
Red Bull controlling races through politics? NEVER!!!!!!
Old 23 Jul 2010, 12:06 (Ref:2731118)   #29
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
you know, if ricciardo won it he would deserve it on performances alone as much as aleshin would, all things considered