Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 9 Oct 2001, 08:42 (Ref:157925)   #1
Paul O'Neill
Rookie

Paul O'Neill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks For The Memories

Hello everybody

Hope nobody has caught the Flu. Just a message to say Its been a pleasure to have met you all and what a great laugh its been. Shame about the rain on Sunday but I thought it added to the entertainment. Also thanks to everybody on the bank who cheered for me all weekend, It was a very special Moment.

Speak to you soon

Paul.
Old 9 Oct 2001, 10:37 (Ref:157947)   #2
pb btcc
Veteran

pb btcc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well done paul on a top 10 finish in the championship and the 3 podiums u got this season.

HOPE u stay next year.
Old 9 Oct 2001, 11:28 (Ref:157965)   #3
Chris Y
Nature's servant
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!
Well done Paul!

We've enjoyed getting to know you this season and been entertained by your stories after the races Hope it's been as much fun for you as it has for us..

Thanks for your (slightly reluctant) participation in John's dance in the pits at Brands! It really brought a smile to our faces, and helped us forget about the awful weather. We were doing a similar dance by the end of it too

Hope to see you back next year, or even earlier (?)
Old 9 Oct 2001, 12:15 (Ref:157996)   #4
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
aww, group hug

paul, lovely to meet you, see you next year
Old 9 Oct 2001, 17:32 (Ref:158114)   #5
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Cheers Paul

Just checking back on the interview I did with you at the start of the season. You listed your goals for the year as
(1) get on the podium
(2) front row grid place
(3) 8th place in the championship

3 out of 3, not a bad year
Old 9 Oct 2001, 18:02 (Ref:158128)   #6
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Psychic or what?!!
Old 9 Oct 2001, 18:39 (Ref:158140)   #7
Lorna
Veteran

Lorna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Paul - you are a star! Thanks for your time this year and all of the entertaining chats over the year. You've been an absolute star and I hope to see you back next year for lots more podium finishes! Keep smiling, mate
Old 9 Oct 2001, 20:28 (Ref:158211)   #8
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks for keeping us entertained through the year Paul
It's certainly been one hell of a good season, the only problem now is what on earth are we all going to do over the winter.
Old 10 Oct 2001, 17:36 (Ref:158654)   #9
WoodyTJ
Veteran

WoodyTJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Thanks For The Memories

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul O'Neill
Also thanks to everybody on the bank who cheered for me all weekend, It was a very special Moment.
Smiles ... does that include when you got Pole on Saturday and Kaz and me was cheering ...... IT was MEGA!!!!!

You getting pole added to my special memories of Brands. The other memoriable moment for me was at Mondello ....... WOW how much was I cheering?

Thanks for a great year ..... I hope we will get to see you again and give you lot of support if not more. Keep us informed of your future racing.

Lots of Hugs, Woody :x
Old 10 Oct 2001, 19:22 (Ref:158721)   #10
WoodyTJ
Veteran

WoodyTJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just found this picture (taken by Redshoes) at Silverstone ......

Thanks for making me smile Paul!
Old 10 Oct 2001, 21:38 (Ref:158825)   #11
Paul O'Neill
Rookie

Paul O'Neill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheers everybody!

That was pretty bold of me in the interview but most of it happened so I was well chuffed Red! I couldn't beleive it all come true.

Thanks everyone it was great.

Remember you are a part of it too.

Paul
Old 10 Oct 2001, 22:21 (Ref:158860)   #12
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
it's fantastic to have someone to cheer for at races, and it's even more fantastic when they're bloody decent people

keep at it
Old 10 Oct 2001, 22:31 (Ref:158869)   #13
BAR Babe
Racer

BAR Babe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I second Bella's sentiments and would just like to add an....

oh, Bless.

to proceedings. It is truely brilliant to shout for people who appreciate the loss of voice we seem to be prone to after the event!