Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 26 Jul 2019, 16:30 (Ref:3919464)   #2501
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
then again why can't he race in DTM as he is
Old 26 Jul 2019, 17:32 (Ref:3919469)   #2502
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No W Series for me, I'm not booking in for an op just yet.....

No, British GT (with the novelty of seeing my son at work) and then WEC.
Old 29 Jul 2019, 09:31 (Ref:3920207)   #2503
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
No W Series for me, I'm not booking in for an op just yet.....

No, British GT (with the novelty of seeing my son at work) and then WEC.
Please feel free to pop by and say hello if you see me and the orange McLaren safety car at any point. Not if we're on the track, mind you!
Old 29 Jul 2019, 21:25 (Ref:3920315)   #2504
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll be sure to try and do that! I'll be there for both days.....
Old 2 Aug 2019, 20:44 (Ref:3920872)   #2505
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Wow, my ACO fun package arrived today. NICE.
Old 4 Aug 2019, 18:35 (Ref:3921313)   #2506
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Jean-Paul Driot

Jean-Paul Driot has died today (team DAMS, entered Panoz and Cadillac at le Mans).
Old 5 Aug 2019, 08:12 (Ref:3921454)   #2507
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Wow, my ACO fun package arrived today. NICE.
According to dpd my pack should arrive at 2.00pm today
Old 5 Aug 2019, 10:11 (Ref:3921479)   #2508
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Really early! I think they were very early last year as well, weren't they? I've not had any message though.
Old 5 Aug 2019, 13:34 (Ref:3921513)   #2509
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
mine just turned up, full pack even though i collected programme etc at the circuit during the race week.
Old 9 Aug 2019, 09:19 (Ref:3922050)   #2510
old man
Veteran

England
UK
old man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Got my pack yesterday, really good with one small point, the expensive Results book is wrong! Whoever put it together omitted to check their own results sheet, as available on the LM Web site, this shows cars 68 in GTE Pro and 85 in GTE Am as being disqualified. The book lists the Keating Motorsport car winning the GTE Am class.

The Members Office was very surprised to be told this and promises to amend the Results Book. They also said the collation missed out several pages.
Old 10 Aug 2019, 21:13 (Ref:3922238)   #2511
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by old man View Post
Got my pack yesterday, really good with one small point, the expensive Results book is wrong! Whoever put it together omitted to check their own results sheet, as available on the LM Web site, this shows cars 68 in GTE Pro and 85 in GTE Am as being disqualified. The book lists the Keating Motorsport car winning the GTE Am class.

The Members Office was very surprised to be told this and promises to amend the Results Book. They also said the collation missed out several pages.
Oops, the French way probaly.
They better send us a new version.
Old 12 Aug 2019, 12:35 (Ref:3922425)   #2512
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Still waiting here.....
Old 12 Aug 2019, 17:56 (Ref:3922473)   #2513
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
If i get another set that will be the third programme i have had from the ACO, anyone want a fresh copy?
Old 15 Aug 2019, 18:08 (Ref:3922878)   #2514
porsche.fan
Rookie

porsche.fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My pack from ACO didn't contain a results book or winners photograph
Old 16 Aug 2019, 15:34 (Ref:3922992)   #2515
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
it should have mine did
Old 16 Aug 2019, 19:55 (Ref:3923014)   #2516
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Still waiting......
Old 18 Oct 2019, 13:09 (Ref:3935423)   #2517
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Not particularly interesting new poster
http://www.dailysportscar.com/2019/1...e-changed.html
Old 18 Oct 2019, 13:45 (Ref:3935431)   #2518
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Still waiting......
By the way, my pack didn't arrive so I emailed the ACO. Within the next 10 days I received TWO packs....
Old 18 Oct 2019, 13:45 (Ref:3935432)   #2519
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Not particularly interesting new poster
http://www.dailysportscar.com/2019/1...e-changed.html
No. Fairly dull.
Old 18 Oct 2019, 14:14 (Ref:3935441)   #2520
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I know the race next year is a little lacking in excitement but making the poster that uninspiring is not going to help.
Old 18 Oct 2019, 15:23 (Ref:3935457)   #2521
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Poster only looks about two-thirds finished. Typical ******** from the ACO.

Look at what the manufacturers, heck, even private teams are doing with some of their race-specific promo posters. There's some incredible stuff out there and talented artists everywhere.

No polish on what is supposed to be the greatest race in the world. Should feel premium.
Old 18 Oct 2019, 15:27 (Ref:3935459)   #2522
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Not been great for a couple of years.
Old 18 Oct 2019, 16:17 (Ref:3935469)   #2523
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I also like how the font for the dates look like standard white Arial or whatever, and the 'manufacturer' they put at the front puts the least effort of all to the race (even less than the people who made this great poster)
Old 18 Oct 2019, 17:44 (Ref:3935481)   #2524
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
You guys are a tough crowd. I think the poster looks great! The 24 logo, the light peeking over the horizon. I'll be happy to put one on my wall.
Old 18 Oct 2019, 18:26 (Ref:3935486)   #2525
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ah it's just that we remember far better ones from the past......