Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 18 May 2020, 19:14 (Ref:3977003)   #2601
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
not sure why first attempt did not work but tested that one and it works, but skip the adds at the beginning
Old 18 May 2020, 19:42 (Ref:3977015)   #2602
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
not sure why first attempt did not work but tested that one and it works, but skip the adds at the beginning
Thanks, what a wonderful film

Sean
Old 18 May 2020, 21:29 (Ref:3977025)   #2603
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I thought it was good and i loved the crepes/chicken rotisery and fun fair shots as i said they were still there 20 years later.
Old 19 May 2020, 07:58 (Ref:3977085)   #2604
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
OK just watching a documentary on net flix called "the gentleman driver" all about the am' drivers in the WEC.
Well worth watching
My son and I watched that a couple of nights ago. Interesting, but too long and too much talking......
Old 19 May 2020, 08:02 (Ref:3977086)   #2605
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
That's a terrific film Simon. I don't recall seeing it before. Brilliant quality for 1963.
Old 19 May 2020, 08:21 (Ref:3977089)   #2606
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
That's a terrific film Simon. I don't recall seeing it before. Brilliant quality for 1963.
It was a new one for me to, had forgotten Mr Hill was the lead driver in the jet Rover BRM to be honest.
Old 19 May 2020, 12:00 (Ref:3977132)   #2607
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Really enjoyed that, nothing changed. You can feel the great atmosphere.
Old 28 May 2020, 14:22 (Ref:3978939)   #2608
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Shared this on Mulsanne's Corner on FB so apologies if you've already seen it, but my girlfriend organised a stay-at-home Le Mans. Sandwich Americain for lunch, overpriced beer on tap!

Old 28 May 2020, 14:30 (Ref:3978940)   #2609
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
looks good but are you going to sit there for the next 2 and a half weeks?, then again nothing much else happening.
Old 28 May 2020, 16:49 (Ref:3978957)   #2610
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Brilliant, but I can't see any merguez on the menu? By the way, I forgot to wish you a happy birthday!
Old 29 May 2020, 01:44 (Ref:3979047)   #2611
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
Shared this on Mulsanne's Corner on FB so apologies if you've already seen it, but my girlfriend organised a stay-at-home Le Mans. Sandwich Americain for lunch, overpriced beer on tap!

Saw this on FB, Gingers. Nicely done!! We do what we can to keep us going!!
Old 29 May 2020, 01:55 (Ref:3979048)   #2612
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That’s a bit like my basement during the actual LM last year. I had to stay at home then.
But I was safe in the knowledge I would do Sebring. Oh

Looks fun.
Old 29 May 2020, 11:29 (Ref:3979124)   #2613
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
She's a keeper.
Old 30 May 2020, 04:03 (Ref:3979258)   #2614
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Yeah put a ring on that finger!

Very cool
Old 11 Jun 2020, 19:02 (Ref:3981412)   #2615
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Not sure best place to put this but just seen a report that Paul Trustwell (trussers) is rather unwell, i think all on this forum wish him all the best and hope he makes a full recovery.
Old 11 Jun 2020, 20:08 (Ref:3981426)   #2616
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Not sure best place to put this but just seen a report that Paul Trustwell (trussers) is rather unwell, i think all on this forum wish him all the best and hope he makes a full recovery.
The very best and full speedy recovery! It will not be the same without him on RLM.
Old 12 Jun 2020, 08:07 (Ref:3981472)   #2617
Samoan Attorney
Racer

Samoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Paul posted this on his BLOG

Let's hope that the treatment is successful.
Old 12 Jun 2020, 08:46 (Ref:3981478)   #2618
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
My employer insisted I took my holidays this week, so my wife and I are now on holidays in our country in a B&B. As much as I am feeling sorry for myself, she probably is the one I need to feel sorry for. WHY? I can't help myself saying 'normally at this time today I.......... 'go to scruteneering, autograph session, training, qualifiing, supermarkt, etc etc'' and she puts up with me. All the respect to my wife.
Old 12 Jun 2020, 09:18 (Ref:3981483)   #2619
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoan Attorney View Post
Paul posted this on his BLOG

Let's hope that the treatment is successful.
Yes, I saw it last night John and posted on his blog. It's horrible news and knowing Paul personally (as some of us do), I think we all wish him well for a full recovery.
Old 12 Jun 2020, 09:23 (Ref:3981484)   #2620
Samoan Attorney
Racer

Samoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yes, I saw it last night John and posted on his blog. It's horrible news and knowing Paul personally (as some of us do), I think we all wish him well for a full recovery.
Indeed, Trussers is one of the good guys, we need all the good guys we can get at this point.
Old 12 Jun 2020, 10:22 (Ref:3981505)   #2621
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Trussers has done so much for Le Mans. Fingers crossed he gets through this
Old 12 Jun 2020, 18:30 (Ref:3981598)   #2622
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Really sad news.
Hoping he makes a full recovery.
Old 25 Jun 2020, 03:13 (Ref:3983701)   #2623
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Another one for the list: The Classic British Welcome in Saint Saturnin, normally held on the friday during raceweek, has been cancelled.
Due to Covid-19 and/or the fact that there now is track-action on the friday.
When I saw the new schedule for the 24 Hours, I feared this was going to (not) happen.
Old 25 Jun 2020, 09:26 (Ref:3983732)   #2624
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
They did post a month or two back that they may have to cancel. I've been the last four years I think, and it has ranged from the excellent to 'let anything in' dull. Quite good last year though, and it's something to do on the Friday morning (as well as being a short walk from our normal morning watering hole..... ).
Old 25 Jun 2020, 10:01 (Ref:3983738)   #2625
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
It is a shame that they have had to cancel, the event raises a considerable amount for the school each year, always go and always find some interesting cars, although in recent years the classic cars seem to have been swamped by far to many modern sports? cars that are allowed in, much preferred the days of old cars and oddities rather than, fields of porsche, bmw and modern cars.