Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

View Poll Results: How Many Finishes will there be at le mans this year?
All 50 0 0%
40-49 0 0%
30-39 2 10.53%
20-29 15 78.95%
10-19 2 10.53%
Less than 10 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17 Apr 2002, 09:52 (Ref:262830)   #1
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
How Many Finishes will there be at le mans this year?

So we have 50 starts, how many will finish?
Old 17 Apr 2002, 17:26 (Ref:263299)   #2
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'll say about half of them will. Its probably the safest bet!
Old 17 Apr 2002, 17:30 (Ref:263306)   #3
Big Stu
Rookie

Big Stu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm going for low 20's cos it's gonna be HOT and cars will be expiring by the wayside in no time.....
Old 17 Apr 2002, 17:50 (Ref:263339)   #4
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I say 30-39. I'll probably be wrong though.
Old 17 Apr 2002, 18:10 (Ref:263374)   #5
Es Nes
Veteran

Es Nes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
heh, who wants to take a bet the first two retirements are the movie cars. even more so wont make it past the 2nd hour after taking eachc other out in a filming stunt
Old 18 Apr 2002, 07:57 (Ref:263715)   #6
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Es Nes
heh, who wants to take a bet the first two retirements are the movie cars. even more so wont make it past the 2nd hour after taking eachc other out in a filming stunt
Don't forget that the camera car for McQueen's Le Mans finished and unclassified 9th. Maybe some of the lesser teams should take note of this and go for a steady pace and a finish rather than a few quick hours and early retirement.
Old 23 Apr 2002, 20:44 (Ref:268838)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll go for 26. And I'm talking classified finishers and not including the walking wounded......

Last edited by Aysedasi; 23 Apr 2002 at 20:45.
Old 23 Apr 2002, 20:51 (Ref:268853)   #8
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Actually going by the thread title, i'm gonna say 1.
Old 24 Apr 2002, 08:10 (Ref:269135)   #9
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by paulzinho
Actually going by the thread title, i'm gonna say 1.
Don't tell me, at 4pm on Sunday...

As for finishing classified cars, I reckon something around 15.
Old 24 Apr 2002, 09:33 (Ref:269178)   #10
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
ayse...if you're doing a sweep on this as well i'm going 22
Old 24 Apr 2002, 15:27 (Ref:269477)   #11
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by paulzinho
I'll say about half of them will. Its probably the safest bet!
I'll say 23 for the sweepstake.
Old 24 Apr 2002, 20:31 (Ref:269785)   #12
FastJoel31
Veteran

United States
Near Watkins Glen
FastJoel31 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll say 25. How many finished last year?
Old 24 Apr 2002, 20:51 (Ref:269802)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm happy to keep an eye on this one as well, sweep-wise, but it's rd's thread, and I don't mind one bit if he "runs the show" - I just like to get as many people as possible involved.
Old 24 Apr 2002, 20:53 (Ref:269803)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by FastJoel31
I'll say 25. How many finished last year?
20 classified, plus 1 unclassified. (But remember the effect of the rain......... ).
Old 25 Apr 2002, 06:14 (Ref:270030)   #15
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
I'll go for 24 cars, including three not classified...

What about a thread about the first retirement ? Well, let's see... reliability of the Spyker seems not so good... well :
- Spyker
- Panoz Mugen (the worst car on the track at my opinion... what an idea to run with this one ! The Roadster should have been more efficient and funnier...) ; this one is also the worst painting (the white is dirty too fast : the red of last year was really great...)
- AutoExe

Oups ! Sorry, no connection with RD thread !
Old 25 Apr 2002, 06:17 (Ref:270031)   #16
Es Nes
Veteran

Es Nes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ive a feeling the autoexe will be there are the end unless they are taken out or crash
Old 25 Apr 2002, 07:37 (Ref:270061)   #17
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Es Nes
ive a feeling the autoexe will be there are the end unless they are taken out or crash
I'll be prudent myself with the AutoExe and WR... there are quite good on 24 hours, but have always problems at the start... remember last two years... they started from... the pits !

So maybe they will be there... but not classified !