Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Closed Thread

Old 21 Mar 2014, 18:14 (Ref:3382726)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
WEC Silverstone Ticket and Accommodation (Closed)

I posted this on Facebook recently.

SILVERSTONE WEC WEEKEND - 18TH TO 20TH APRIL
TICKETS AND ACCOMMODATION

As usual, I planned to be at Silverstone for the WEC weekend this Easter. I have to go into hospital for an operation. Although the stay will be brief, the recuperation is a bit longer. Several weeks off work and two weeks that I'm not able to drive. I was going in on the 25th March, giving me three and a half weeks to recover - just in time for Silverstone - or so I thought. Last Friday I was told the op had been put back by a fortnight to 8th April.... Which means only 10 days before Silverstone which is simply not do-able. I'd be worried about driving and even if I could get there by some other means, a weekend of loads of walking and lots of curry in between - no, it's just not possible. And I'd only bought my weekend ticket 2 days earlier!

Not only have I got £48 worth of weekend ticket (and programme voucher), I also have 2 nights (Friday and Saturday) booked in the Buckingham TraveLodge. I booked months ago and got them at the rate of £60 (total) for the two nights. So I'm looking at my 'investment' going down the drain - unless there's a sportscar fan out there who would like to take the package off my hands. I do have someone who will probably take the tickets, but I'd like to try and pass on the whole thing. I'm not out to make any profit, hence why I've mentioned the prices I paid, but I do need to try and recoup some of my loss.

PM me if you're interested.
Old 21 Mar 2014, 19:15 (Ref:3382741)   #2
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Sorry to hear you might not be able to make it, I might be willing to take them off your hand but can't confirm yet need to speak to people about a change of plan
will get back Simon
Old 21 Mar 2014, 19:34 (Ref:3382746)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks Simon.

As you might imagine, I'm gutted.

I should add that I have another what I might call 'semi' offer, but I really want to hand over the whole thing if I can.
Old 22 Mar 2014, 19:44 (Ref:3383094)   #4
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
sorted myself out to go friday now so expect pm
Old 23 Mar 2014, 09:41 (Ref:3383243)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Many thanks Simon. 'Package' now taken.

Still gutted though.