Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Classic Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18 Aug 2011, 09:00 (Ref:2942407)   #1
Samoan Attorney
Racer

Samoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
100th Anniversary of AC Cars in Thames Ditton

Not sure that this is the appropriate spot for this, so apologies to the Mods in advance.

I hope that this will be of interest to some Tenthers. I spotted an ad on the front page of the local free newspaper last weekend.

The Owners’ Club of the former AC cars, Britain’s first car manufacturer, will mount a plaque on Ferry Works on August 21, to celebrate the centenary of the company’s move to Thames Ditton.

That will happen at 2.30pm.

From 11.00am to 4.30pm the AC Owners' Club will stage a Concours d'Elegance on Giggs Hill Green, Thames Ditton. Sure to be some Cobras involved.

I am sure that some of you might like to pop along to see this, as I am local I am certainly going to be there.