Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Closed Thread

Old 16 Sep 2007, 16:14 (Ref:2014733)   #101
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And the standings are updated once more!

(Please note the table is split across the first two posts now. I hit the 1000 character limit and had to improvise a little. I'll get round to making it a more even split someday soon.)

A bad week for ljakse. From breeathing down the leaders' neck to eight points back. Still three races left though and that can all be caught back up again!
Old 16 Sep 2007, 21:24 (Ref:2014998)   #102
Racer_kyle
Racer

Northern Ireland
Edinburgh
Racer_kyle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
gah i'm afraid im officially out of the running now shame!
Old 17 Sep 2007, 18:36 (Ref:2016031)   #103
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not a bad result from this weekend then. But it will get better once Gazetta De La Sport and the FIA sort out the copying in Dorking.
Old 18 Sep 2007, 18:11 (Ref:2017200)   #104
pottiella
Veteran

pottiella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
69th on my first outing...woohoo...AND I scored more than no1 man Knowlesy I feel like Winkelhock on his debut
Old 18 Sep 2007, 18:26 (Ref:2017221)   #105
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A nifty first attempt.

Although one chap won on debut, so you're not quite the fast starter. You made a Lewis Hamilton start I feel, with a nice third.
Old 20 Sep 2007, 18:07 (Ref:2019130)   #106
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I feel a late surge coming on. That Lamborghini will be mine!

Er, it is a Lamborghini isn't it?
Old 30 Sep 2007, 16:07 (Ref:2027025)   #107
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Standings updated again.

That Lambo is slipping away Peter.
Old 30 Sep 2007, 18:32 (Ref:2027165)   #108
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
*sigh* Knowlesy will be champion.
Old 30 Sep 2007, 19:10 (Ref:2027211)   #109
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I do hope so!

But I will do my best to crack under the pressure.
Old 30 Sep 2007, 19:11 (Ref:2027213)   #110
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
Pitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralf fan
*sigh* Knowlesy will be champion.
Tiresome, (zzzzzzzzzz!), I know - but to maintain 'team spirit' around here, we must "TRY HARDER" folks.

Old 30 Sep 2007, 22:04 (Ref:2027356)   #111
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
SaleenS7R and I have been trading one of the last few points-paying positions back and forth for the last few rounds. Finishing in the points is all I got left. Oh ya that, and beating Saleen.

Last edited by Last2LiftOff; 30 Sep 2007 at 22:09.
Old 1 Oct 2007, 07:21 (Ref:2027582)   #112
ljakse
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade, Serbia
ljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
now, 11 down....

Alonso and I have a same problem...

We need leader to completetly screw up one of remaining two races, and to beet him in the other one....
Old 1 Oct 2007, 10:47 (Ref:2027742)   #113
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljakse
We need leader to completetly screw up one of remaining two races, and to beet him in the other one....
Shhh.... I have secretly bribed AdamAshmore. Knowlesy's prediction for the Chinese GP will 'mysteriously' disappear.
Old 4 Oct 2007, 11:56 (Ref:2030746)   #114
T0MAT01
Veteran

England
Focknowles Weir
T0MAT01 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good job you've kept that a secret then Ralfy.
Old 5 Oct 2007, 13:20 (Ref:2032014)   #115
MrTTraces
Veteran

Zimbabwe
A place where the coffee is cold!
MrTTraces should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Knowlesy's updates the standings and is leading the championship?

2 points for me 1 point for everyone else

I demand an FIA investigation
Old 7 Oct 2007, 14:37 (Ref:2033995)   #116
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Standings updated again (thank god I only have to do this one more time this season)!

The lead at the top is now 7 points. A nice cushion, but definitely catchable all the same.
Old 7 Oct 2007, 19:51 (Ref:2034265)   #117
esorniloc
Veteran

esorniloc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
The lead at the top is now 7 points. A nice cushion, but definitely catchable all the same.
No chance, its all over for this year. Is there a prize for 2nd?
Old 7 Oct 2007, 22:51 (Ref:2034451)   #118
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
Pitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by esorniloc
No chance, its all over for this year. Is there a prize for 2nd?
Or third/fourth/fifth?????? and is it gold or silver?
Old 11 Oct 2007, 06:54 (Ref:2037426)   #119
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
or 16th...
Old 11 Oct 2007, 13:10 (Ref:2037703)   #120
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yeah, and I'm still waiting for the fun part. Did we have the fun part already?

Old 22 Oct 2007, 12:30 (Ref:2047833)   #121
alonso11
Veteran

Hungary
Budapest
alonso11 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
great game to add to the excitements of the season! thanks for organizing it! Hope it returns next year too
Old 22 Oct 2007, 12:43 (Ref:2047855)   #122
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Thanks! It will be back for sure!

OK, the final scores are up in this thread here, but these aren't totally organised. The fully organised scores, with countbacks and everything, will appear in the Brazil results thread.
Old 22 Oct 2007, 12:57 (Ref:2047871)   #123
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Not too bad, at least I'm not at the rough end of the pits for next year.