Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 5 Mar 2008, 14:31 (Ref:2144941)   #1
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2008 Fantasy F1 Liveries!

feel free to do an F1 livery for your fantasy team and post a livery and a press release if you want have fun designing guys.

i found a few templates in the below here (click link in post) and here i reeally like the one by andyb as it's easy to use, if anyone else has more templates please post . enjoy doing your Liveries, here is one to get you in the mood:

!!! PRESS RELEASE !!!

Brendon Engineering launch their new McLaren & livery!!!

Brendon Engineering lifted the covers off their new McLaren today in Sydney Australia ahead of the Melbourne Grand Prix. the new Brendon Engineering McLaren has sponsership from obviously McLaren, Mercedes and Brendon Engineering. new drivers Mark Webber (#10) and Nico Rosberg (#7) were on hand at the launch and had nothing but praise for the car they drove in pre-season testing and they seen the livery for the first time today. team Owner/Manager Brendon had this to say at the launch "we are very confident in our new partnership with McLaren and Mercedes which we are sure will net us plenty of points alone, we are also very confident in our new recruits and former Williams teammates Mark Webber and Nico Rosberg we are sure they will bring in a good points haul aswell. the new livery is stunning and has turned out well, i really like it and can't wait to see the newly painted cars and drivers in action in Melbourne." the team will go racing at the ING Australian Formula One Grand Prix at Albert Park Melbourne on 14th-16th March 2008.

Team Line-up:
Brendon Engineering
Driver 1: Mark Webber #10
Driver 2: Nico Rosberg #7

Livery:

Last edited by Pro Racer; 5 Mar 2008 at 14:35.
Old 5 Mar 2008, 15:42 (Ref:2144980)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Consider it stickied!

Let's see your work guys and gals. Just make sure you keep the sizes of your pictures reasonable as above.

Do you have a template Pro Racer?
Old 6 Mar 2008, 01:03 (Ref:2145319)   #3
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
...and keep the link at the bottom of the image. You wouldnt believe where I've seen the line work over the past year or so, without credit.

The larger version is HERE

if anyone is interested, I will be releasing a F1 Spotters Guide next week. Stay tuned.

Last edited by andy_b; 6 Mar 2008 at 01:07.
Old 6 Mar 2008, 03:15 (Ref:2145355)   #4
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
cool thanks andy, i hope you don't mind me putting the reflection in for my design but i keept the credits at the bottom?

no i don't have a template Knowlesy.
Old 6 Mar 2008, 06:15 (Ref:2145394)   #5
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
not at all. The reflection very effective. I do exactly the same on my livery proposals now.
Old 6 Mar 2008, 11:41 (Ref:2145548)   #6
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I didn't see your name at the bottom of that andy.

Sorry!
Old 6 Mar 2008, 17:26 (Ref:2145788)   #7
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Press Release

Force Ireland's 2008 challenger was launched today!
Confidence is high within the team, despite media criticism that the team name is a rip-off of a certain Formula One team, the livery is a rip-off of Jaguar, the main sponsors encourage getting drunk and gambling, and that the logo took three minutes to design. 'Team Principal Excecutive Managerial Director Infrastructure Co-ordinator' Paul Burns refused to comment on these allegations, but instead directed journalists to the free bar.

Drivers Robert Kubica and Jarno Trulli will both be keen to impress from round one, to avoid losing their drive when the free driver transfer-window opens during the season. Round one is on March 16th in Melbourne.

NB: Thanks for the templane Andy, great help!
Old 7 Mar 2008, 17:06 (Ref:2146416)   #8
mattt
Veteran

England
Cambridge
mattt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmattt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Press Release

From the truly low budget SHS ALL STARS.

Despite reports that the paint job is tacky, team boss Harry Smith and Team Principle Laurie Richards believe that the car can prove that a team can run on the budget of a school. lol.

The drivers

Jenson Button
Nico Rosberg

are ready to have a go at the title for this season.

The team

With full customer support from Mclaren mercedes, the team are hopeful of being competitive.

Sponsors

The sponsors are to be announced shortly and they will be on the car shortly

Myn wins the worst picture in the world

Last edited by mattt; 7 Mar 2008 at 17:08.
Old 7 Mar 2008, 22:20 (Ref:2146584)   #9
Chiefy
Veteran

Germany
Cottbus, Germany.
Chiefy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry about my diminutive size...

Warsteiner Vulkan Racing (can anyone tell what I'm drinking tonight?) launches new car.

Robert Kubica (PL) and Sebastian Vettel (D) are ready to do battle with the very best of them as Chiefy's Vulkan Racing hits the tarmac for the second season running. Last season's combo of two unworthy candidates (I think Wurz was one of them) have been ejected in favour of new blood.

Team Principal Chiefy says to his competitors "Cheers!" and sets about his next Warsteiner.

That'll keep the sponsors happy!
Old 7 Mar 2008, 22:24 (Ref:2146588)   #10
Ford00
Racer

Australia
in your house.
Ford00 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey Andy, any chance of a BMW Sauber, Force India and Red Bull Template??
Old 10 Mar 2008, 19:20 (Ref:2148595)   #11
dazbaz_99
Veteran

United Kingdom
Aylesbury
dazbaz_99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Best F1 Team In the World...Probably.

With only weeks remaining until the start of the season this new team to the grid has finally announced its partnership with Ferrari, which it hopes will bring success to the team.

Having poached Robert Kubica from BMW after a long drawn out court room battle, the team look to make a two pronged attack for the title. Robert will be backed up by the veteran driver Giancarlo Fisichella. It is hoped that his experience will enable the team to push forward, and he will prove invaluable in getting the car set up correctly.

Chassis: P2008-01
Drivers: Robert Kubica & Giancarlo Fisichella
Engine: Ferrari V8
Tyres: Bridgestone Potenza

Old 10 Mar 2008, 21:13 (Ref:2148683)   #12
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
here's mine...and I cheated because I used my 2008 McLaren template

SuperAguri gain support from best friends at McLaren
With SuperAguri in trouble, Aguri's best friend Ron Dennis gives him McLaren customer chassis. Nick Heidfeld and Sebastien Bourdais are so impressed with this, they walk out of the respective teams, taking sponsors with them to the newly renamed Super Duper Best Friends.

Larger version HERE

Last edited by andy_b; 10 Mar 2008 at 21:21.
Old 13 Mar 2008, 09:24 (Ref:2150623)   #13
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Stand back sheepshaggers...Armco Bender unveils the new team Sheepbotherers BAAAAAAAA..01 entry for the upcoming fantasy series.After extensive wind tunnel testing of several thousand sheep we have discovered that the aerodynamic properties of sheeps wool will give us a major advantage over our competitors,hence our car is completely covered in natural sheeps wool.We also discovered during wind tunnel testing that sheep tend to get sucked into the fan,which wasn't pretty but we had a plentful supply of roast lamb.
Also in wet races our drivers will have a major advantage as sheeps wool keeps you snuggly,warm and dry.
The Sheepbotherers BAAAAAAAA..01 will be powered by a motor out of me brother in laws MK3 Zephyr,so far testing has revealed a slight whine in the diff at peak revs,but we are confident removing the air filter will raise the performance of the car to a front runner.Also the 3 on the column shift is causing the drivers some minor problems as its not synchromesh into first.
All the springing in the car has been crocheted by the members of the Ladies Guild from pure virgin lambs wool,reknowned for its springy qualities,they will also be crocheting matching tyre warmers for both cars.
My granny is busy knitting the team uniforms from surplus wool from the wind tunnel testing episode.A the moment its expected the team will be dressed in a fetching knitted pant suit combination with matching knitted scarves.
So now,faster than you can say Welsh rarebit,here is the Sheepbotherers BAAAAAAAA..01 ................
Old 13 Mar 2008, 11:42 (Ref:2150697)   #14
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Fingers crossed you don't get an engine fire
Old 14 Mar 2008, 03:23 (Ref:2151444)   #15
alonso11
Veteran

Hungary
Budapest
alonso11 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Jagshemash Racing Team ... surf in Kazakhstan, it's NIIIICE!

Old 13 Oct 2008, 06:14 (Ref:2310778)   #16
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
2008 Fantasy F1 Liveries!

Rather late in the season but I only came across 10-Tenths recently. Any way this wil give the team a feel for a full season next year.

[IMG]file:///F:/Race%20Car/Cars/F1/ABFerTarg.jpg[/IMG]

Team Name: Target Goblin Racing
Constructor: Ferrari
Driver 1: Robert Kubica # 9
Driver 2: Sebastian Vettel # 10

Oops! The car didn't appear.

Last edited by bjohnsonsmith; 13 Oct 2008 at 06:16. Reason: Image didn't appear.
Old 13 Oct 2008, 06:37 (Ref:2310795)   #17
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
2008 Fantasy F1 liveries.

Rather late in the season but I only came across 10-Tenths recently. Any way this wil give the team a feel for a full season next year.

Team Name: Target Goblin Racing
Constructor: Ferrari
Driver 1: Robert Kubica # 9
Driver 2: Sebastian Vettel # 10
Old 20 Oct 2008, 19:59 (Ref:2316952)   #18
Robbe
Veteran

Germany
Germany
Robbe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Damn, I never saw this... anyway, here's the livery of Robbe Racing, the team which is currently placed 4th in the championship.