Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 1 Sep 2002, 19:02 (Ref:370661)   #1
NiceGuyEddie
Veteran

NiceGuyEddie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Come visit the Felipe Massa-promotion days!

Because thats what this GP and the following are for Felipe. Merely promotion days. And he is doing well. Perhaps even better than ever. Felipe always looks extremely busy in a F1-car and from Hockenheim on, he does seem to take the upperhand against Heidfeld.

Surely this guy should return in the raceseat for 2003? Even if it be Minardi or the post-Arrows Racingteam.
Old 1 Sep 2002, 19:38 (Ref:370675)   #2
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
toyota are apparantly looking for a driver from the Americas. i would rather have da Matta, but Felipe would be a good choice also. he needs more experience, and no matter how long you spend testing, racing is where you get your real experience from
Old 1 Sep 2002, 19:40 (Ref:370677)   #3
NiceGuyEddie
Veteran

NiceGuyEddie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I prefer DaMatta as well. I just want to see how he'd perform in F1.
Old 1 Sep 2002, 20:47 (Ref:370731)   #4
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yep, massa again had the upperhand this weekend against his more experienced teammate.

Also am I right in thinking he overtook Heidfeld early in the race, just what I saw on the timing screens suggests he did. Peter won't be happy!
Old 1 Sep 2002, 20:55 (Ref:370739)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, he overtook Heidfeld and looked good today. You might ask yourself why suddenly he shows maturity when its eluded him thus far.

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 1 Sep 2002 at 20:56.
Old 2 Sep 2002, 16:12 (Ref:371370)   #6
DavidStHubbins
Veteran

United Kingdom
DavidStHubbins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, he is young and still learning! Take it easy on the guy! He is certainly a busy-bee behind the wheel - a bit like ol' Alesi. Good value to watch indeed. He HAS to be in F1 next year or I am going to kick some bottom. Word...
Old 2 Sep 2002, 17:10 (Ref:371394)   #7
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
He said on TV after the race, that he would be doing his best on the next races... even more now, after Peter Sauber apologized saying that getting Frentzen was business and invited to take the testing drive role.
Old 2 Sep 2002, 20:07 (Ref:371560)   #8
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi
Peter Sauber apologized saying that getting Frentzen was business...

NYYYAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH

AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Old 3 Sep 2002, 01:27 (Ref:371745)   #9
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Peter Sauber said on Sky this weekend that basically Massa wasn't good enough alongside Frentzen to move the team forward, maybe, maybe not, but Massa has definatly had the upper hand over his highly rated team-mate these last couple of races.

Peter M stated You might ask yourself why suddenly he shows maturity when its eluded him thus far.

I think that he was trying too hard to impress his team boss, now that the pressure of trying to retain his seat has gone he's suddenly shown he can do the buisness! (which most of us knew he could do anyway!)
Old 3 Sep 2002, 09:20 (Ref:371922)   #10
Jukebox
Veteran

Malaysia
KL
Jukebox should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Obviously Sauber wanted someone who could give them valuable feedbacks on how to improve their package. It's hard to get that from a rookie as HHF throughout his racing career would be much of a help in terms of sharing his experience. Matured and seasoned driver often have good ideas and valuable informations ontained through the experience of driving for other previous teams.
Old 3 Sep 2002, 09:35 (Ref:371942)   #11
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Massa just needs any seat next year . He just needs F1 mileage under his belt. He is a young chap that cant be expected to get everything right in his first year . I think he's done very well , nd i hope he gets a race seat next year as that will do him more good than a testing role .
Old 3 Sep 2002, 13:06 (Ref:372096)   #12
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by mr v
Peter Sauber said on Sky this weekend that basically Massa wasn't good enough alongside Frentzen to move the team forward, maybe, maybe not, but Massa has definatly had the upper hand over his highly rated team-mate these last couple of races.
I've been following F1 too long to trust in what a team boss says...

"I have to learn many things in F1 yet, but one of them is too hard to handle..." (Felipe Massa - Spa)