Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 10 May 2013, 09:00 (Ref:3245209)   #1
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Lewis Hamilton's dog

So ... Lewis is taking his dog to the F1 this weekend. Discuss.

You can read all about his dog and other mindless dross on his BBC blog: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/22474908

I particularly liked the comment from 'SirAdamofWarburton':
"Then I went to the shops, then I took the dog for a walk, then I went for a swim, then I saw my friends, then I had my tea."
All sounds like an essay from a child.
Old 10 May 2013, 09:21 (Ref:3245226)   #2
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
...you realise it's just in the uk where taking a dog to the circuits is frowned upon?
Old 10 May 2013, 09:26 (Ref:3245230)   #3
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Maybe that's because we're the only civilised country when it comes to animal welfare.

Old 10 May 2013, 09:41 (Ref:3245236)   #4
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
yeah, but the same circuits that ban dogs in the uk are happy to allow children in without ear protection...
Old 10 May 2013, 09:44 (Ref:3245238)   #5
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
That is a fair point. And there are a lot of stupid parents in the UK.
Old 10 May 2013, 10:49 (Ref:3245274)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
But the dog issue isn't about protecting the dog......
Old 10 May 2013, 11:00 (Ref:3245284)   #7
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
But the dog issue isn't about protecting the dog......
Yes, they are barking up the wrong tree. It's not about giving the dog a roof time, it's about ensuring the drivers haven't their tails caught between their legs. So its important that we not muzzle this issue.
Old 10 May 2013, 11:06 (Ref:3245287)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I must admit, after a visit to Costa this morning, can't we muzzle the young children instead........? Dogs are far better behaved and a lot quieter.
Old 10 May 2013, 11:07 (Ref:3245288)   #9
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
Am I being hounded out on this one?
Old 10 May 2013, 11:11 (Ref:3245292)   #10
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Oh no, man owns dog shocker.
Old 10 May 2013, 11:14 (Ref:3245295)   #11
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
This is becoming a right dog's dinner now.
Old 10 May 2013, 11:16 (Ref:3245297)   #12
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What are you doing?
Old 10 May 2013, 11:24 (Ref:3245307)   #13
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon View Post
Am I being hounded out on this one?
Better get on the old dog and bone and make a complaint.
Old 10 May 2013, 11:29 (Ref:3245314)   #14
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

You can read all about his dog and other mindless dross on his BBC blog: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/22474908

"Then I went to the shops, then I took the dog for a walk, then I went for a swim, then I saw my friends, then I had my tea."

Would you expect anything else? Dont be to rrruf on the boy,he's only trying to prove to his public that he is normal.
Old 10 May 2013, 11:32 (Ref:3245315)   #15
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
Better get on the old dog and bone and make a complaint.
it's a bit late for that, he's in the doghouse now.
Old 10 May 2013, 11:33 (Ref:3245316)   #16
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
I can't believe nobody has gone for the obvious 'Scherzinger' gag here....
Old 10 May 2013, 11:37 (Ref:3245319)   #17
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

There is plenty of it elsewhere Bert.

"Grr, a racing driver I don't like has a dog and a girlfriend I don't find attractive and wears earrings!"

Old 10 May 2013, 11:41 (Ref:3245322)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
But aside from that, he's a splendid chap, dear boy......
Old 10 May 2013, 12:56 (Ref:3245345)   #19
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
There is plenty of it elsewhere Bert.

"Grr, a racing driver I don't like has a dog and a girlfriend I don't find attractive and wears earrings!"

I bet he's terrier-fied..
Old 10 May 2013, 13:17 (Ref:3245346)   #20
polishboy808
Rookie

polishboy808 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Doesn't he bring a dog every weekend? http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-conten...2/IMG_4585.jpg
Old 10 May 2013, 18:54 (Ref:3245385)   #21
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
Attached Thumbnails
Roscoe.jpg  
Old 10 May 2013, 19:05 (Ref:3245387)   #22
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What's up with the dog ??
Old 10 May 2013, 19:41 (Ref:3245402)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by polishboy808 View Post
Doesn't he bring a dog every weekend? http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-conten...2/IMG_4585.jpg
Nah. That's just his pedigree chum.......
Old 10 May 2013, 19:44 (Ref:3245404)   #24
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Ever read David's Diary?
Old 10 May 2013, 19:48 (Ref:3245409)   #25
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
I bet it won't be long before one of the teams calls in the retrievers...