Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 26 Sep 2015, 09:55 (Ref:3577157)   #126
BudLightJaguar
Veteran

Finland
BudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly View Post
And the less said about Elvis/Austin Powers etc the better. I wear jeans and swetashirt in the workshop all day, its the last thing I want to wear at the weekend, or evening for that matter. I guess the inverse of taking a tie off when you leave the office.
Or Tintin with a stuffed Snowy or Columbo etc. But anyway, I wore a sports jacket, trousers and a tweed cap at Goodwood for the same reason. I have enough time to wear jeans and sweatshirt (with Hi-Vis vest and a hard hat occasionally) at work.
Old 2 Nov 2015, 12:49 (Ref:3587465)   #127
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
I need a moving photo from Goodwood this year please. The Assegai I qualafied in the Glover Trophy car no 31. Thanks in advance,Iain.
Old 3 Nov 2015, 20:40 (Ref:3587906)   #128
rbm
Racer

rbm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
I need a moving photo from Goodwood this year please. The Assegai I qualafied in the Glover Trophy car no 31. Thanks in advance,Iain.

ahh sorry not no.31