Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 25 Mar 2013, 01:51 (Ref:3224128)   #26
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Ugh. Vettel, by some margin. Nasty. Farce India next, the Ferrari fiasco then and Hambo committing a Freudian slip of regret. Although Merc are doing better than Mac in fairness but he's obviously missing his old family nonetheless.

Maldonado didn't cover himself in glory either. He preferred covering himself in Skittles.
Old 25 Mar 2013, 02:42 (Ref:3224133)   #27
Trev Campbell
Veteran

Trev Campbell should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTrev Campbell should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post

Maldonado didn't cover himself in glory either. He preferred covering himself in Skittles.
Ha Ha, Classic
Old 25 Mar 2013, 03:21 (Ref:3224142)   #28
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Can we keep Plonker of the Race as a regular thread?
I'll second that! Great idea!
Old 25 Mar 2013, 04:31 (Ref:3224153)   #29
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Alonso for, not just staying out on track, but driving clean into the back of someone, then blaming Vettel in the post-interview for going too slow through the corner. If he's too slow Nando it's your job to get past him, not just ram him! Amateur move.

In hindsight, he would have only had one extra lap on slicks over Vettel wouldn't he? He probably wouldn't have lost that much at all if he pitted on lap 1, and I think he probably had the pace to win if he'd stayed in it. Massa gained 15 seconds on the leaders in the last stint.

But JR Hildebrandt, he brings a whole new meaning to plonker. Hilarious that it was Power again... he just has no luck at all does he haha.
Old 25 Mar 2013, 05:46 (Ref:3224174)   #30
deeks6
Veteran

deeks6 User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Nando wins this hands down
Old 25 Mar 2013, 09:03 (Ref:3224224)   #31
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Can we keep Plonker of the Race as a regular thread?
No.
Old 25 Mar 2013, 09:11 (Ref:3224230)   #32
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon View Post
No.
Why pray tell?
Old 25 Mar 2013, 09:32 (Ref:3224242)   #33
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
No.
Oh come on, best idea in years!
Old 25 Mar 2013, 09:34 (Ref:3224245)   #34
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Why? Because we get enough negative crap without the need for special threads for it.
Old 25 Mar 2013, 09:37 (Ref:3224246)   #35
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Why? Because we get enough negative crap without the need for special threads for it.
I don't see it as negative per se but more like a bit of fun.
Old 25 Mar 2013, 12:33 (Ref:3224364)   #36
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Guys, it won't work because it's a very random subject. What one think it's worth might not be for others.

I'm sorry, try something else...
Old 25 Mar 2013, 14:31 (Ref:3224442)   #37
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
bjohnsonsmith and I have hatched a little plan - we'll see how it goes.
Old 25 Mar 2013, 14:42 (Ref:3224449)   #38
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I don't know whether this should go on this thread or somewhere else... but one for the conspiracy theorists to enjoy

Old 25 Mar 2013, 15:25 (Ref:3224480)   #39
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
bjohnsonsmith and I have hatched a little plan - we'll see how it goes.
I hope to be warned !
Old 25 Mar 2013, 21:37 (Ref:3224670)   #40
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Vettel ..
Old 25 Mar 2013, 21:45 (Ref:3224674)   #41
Lotusonpole
Veteran

United Kingdom
NW England
Lotusonpole should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLotusonpole should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by davyboy View Post
I don't know whether this should go on this thread or somewhere else... but one for the conspiracy theorists to enjoy

Love it...
Old 25 Mar 2013, 21:47 (Ref:3224676)   #42
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
yeah its great. good find davyboy!
Old 25 Mar 2013, 22:02 (Ref:3224688)   #43
wnut
Veteran

Quote:

Very good! Post of the month!
Old 26 Mar 2013, 15:24 (Ref:3225061)   #44
Hesketh
Racer

Hesketh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Alonzo (and Domenicali), no doubt for me.
Old 26 Mar 2013, 18:23 (Ref:3225145)   #45
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

I think I'm tempted to say, 'Many a true word, spoken in jest.......'
Old 26 Mar 2013, 19:20 (Ref:3225192)   #46
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Very true...