Old 1 May 2006, 21:11 (Ref:1598994)   #1
A. Mudge
Rookie

Guernsey
Cardiff
A. Mudge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Doune - 18th June 2006

Dearest all,

Hope you are all well and having a great start to the season. Forom talking to a few people it sounds like the start of the season is going well. By all accounts it sounds like Willem is going to be the man to watch this year, as if he never is.

A few of us from the south were planning to do the long trip up to wee bonny scotland. As it can be quite a costly trip, we were wondering if any one else who was planning to go up would like to share resources, i.e. car share etc... Obviously with all equipment that would be needed such as tents etc it may not work out but it would be good if it could as this could say people such resources as time and money etc...

Spoke to a few people about it and by all accounts it sounds like Doune is great place to go and marshal. Warm friendly atmosphere, always willing to take in new marshalls and the night life tends to be exciting. Bearing in mind this seems to be the case to many, if not all events and courses that I have been to.

Anyway good to see that all of you are having fun, and hopefully I will be back on the scene very soon, once the final year Is over at university for myself...

Mudge
Old 5 May 2006, 03:29 (Ref:1600998)   #2
devon kev
Racer

Guernsey
MELBOURNE DERBY
devon kev should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would definately make the trip mudge, we went end of season last year and were made very welcome.Great party too. Shame about the long took us about 10hrs