Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 22 Feb 2015, 17:02 (Ref:3507703)   #1
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Marshals In Action (?) Images

There I was at Silverstone again, and it was as if I had never been away, all the same old (and not so old) faces on the banks, waving flags and generally interfering with the drivers.

So many friendly people making me welcome, truly good sorts ... and then there was Clive!

Is that Davy Crockett hat or a wig?

Usual place for the results of my sneaking about;

www.picasaweb.google.co.uk/rbmapics

Spring Start next.

Bob.
Old 13 Mar 2015, 11:33 (Ref:3514779)   #2
PVDA
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
PVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Aussie F1GP pics are being added here as the weekend progresses.
http://www.narraphotography.com.au/p319557732
Old 16 Mar 2015, 17:40 (Ref:3515912)   #3
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Good to see someone else snapping the Orange Agents, but I think the British marshals are better looking.
Old 24 Mar 2015, 21:11 (Ref:3519149)   #4
bauble
Veteran

England
A few of the marshals attending the 73rd MM at Goodwood now on site.

www.picasaweb,google.co.uk/rbmapics

Cheers,

Bauble
Old 24 Mar 2015, 21:28 (Ref:3519157)   #5
drewchef
Rookie

England
Huddersfield
drewchef should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Link is not working, maybe there is a comma in the wrong place.
Old 25 Mar 2015, 09:55 (Ref:3519294)   #6
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewchef View Post
Link is not working, maybe there is a comma in the wrong place.
I wondered who would spot my deliberate mistake first, well done drew.

Old 27 Mar 2015, 09:40 (Ref:3520236)   #7
bauble
Veteran

England
Added a few more yesterday just in case you thought I had forgotten you.
Old 13 Apr 2015, 22:27 (Ref:3527227)   #8
TWRv12
Veteran

TWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

https://twitter.com/PaulHollywood/st...14417564798976

Last edited by TWRv12; 13 Apr 2015 at 22:34.
Old 22 Apr 2015, 17:55 (Ref:3530077)   #9
bauble
Veteran

England
A few from the Members Meeting, and Spring Start are now at the usual place;

for anyone with a strong stomach.

Bauble

I've charged up my flash for the Britcar!!
Old 27 Apr 2015, 16:51 (Ref:3531219)   #10
bauble
Veteran

England
Images (pictures if you prefer) from the 24 Hour now on the usual site (www.picasaweb.google.co.uk/rbmapics), thank you everyone for making feel so welcome at every post I managed to get to, you truly are a great bunch. Quite mad but nice with it.

I had intended to do a bit of flashing as darkness fell (no, no, what do you think I am?), but as it fell so did the rain, so I'm afraid/ashamed to admit I bug***** off home for the night.

You might recognise Bob Two sneaking out of the portaloo to avoid my lens. Wise man.

Remember that ALL the pictures on the site can be downloaded for free.

Click on the image you like to make it full size, right click mouse and select 'save picture as'.

Well done to everyone for a job well done in all conditions, only glad I'm not a marshal.
Old 27 Apr 2015, 17:28 (Ref:3531229)   #11
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
You might recognise Bob Two sneaking out of the portaloo to avoid my lens. Wise man.
You were taking pictures in the portaloo?
Old 27 Apr 2015, 17:47 (Ref:3531240)   #12
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
You were taking pictures in the portaloo?
I was using it as a dark room Wools!
Old 28 Apr 2015, 19:46 (Ref:3531585)   #13
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I was using it as a dark room Wools!
Excellent answer, I'll let you off. Did you find my sunglasses?
Old 28 Apr 2015, 19:55 (Ref:3531590)   #14
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
Excellent answer, I'll let you off. Did you find my sunglasses?
No, but I did see the shades of night falling.
Old 5 May 2015, 06:48 (Ref:3534225)   #15
bauble
Veteran

England
A few from the 750 Meeting, a lot of smiles and a few frowns, but one lass was camera shy, so she is missing.

Who bit the Gingerbread Man?
Old 5 May 2015, 22:35 (Ref:3534536)   #16
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Who bit the Gingerbread Man?
Guilty as charged!
Old 5 May 2015, 23:26 (Ref:3534552)   #17
Chigley
Veteran

England
Newbury, Berkshire
Chigley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
DHF Post 2 hard at work.
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 6 May 2015, 06:43 (Ref:3534614)   #18
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Colin pondering Leicester Citys premier League status?
Old 22 May 2015, 19:38 (Ref:3540259)   #19
bauble
Veteran

England
A few from the HSCC meeting at; www.picasaweb.google.co.uk/rbmapics
Old 26 May 2015, 19:14 (Ref:3541496)   #20
bauble
Veteran

England
More examples of the fine body of volunteers who man the banks at Silverstone, this time from the Blancpain Meeting, some of these younger marshals are pretty good looking .................................... and so are the ladies

Who nicked the micro wave?

Remember all the pictures on the site can be downloaded;

Click on the image you want to get full size and then right click and 'save as'.

When ever I am trackside I know I am among friends, thanks all.

Bauble. (That silly old fool with a camera)
Old 9 Jun 2015, 14:18 (Ref:3546515)   #21
bauble
Veteran

England
Just a few faces from the GT Open Meeting, I was just too bored to move around, definitely one of the least interesting events of the year.

Everything can be downloaded FoC.

Cheers,

Bob.
Old 24 Jun 2015, 14:39 (Ref:3553614)   #22
bauble
Veteran

England
I have added my efforts from MG Live to the album, and also the 'action' pictures, do feel free to take anything you like.

Should anyone want to use anything as an avatar, I would be flattered.

Bob.
Old 24 Jun 2015, 15:45 (Ref:3553630)   #23
nuttyjim
Rookie

United Kingdom
Worcestershire
nuttyjim should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I have added my efforts from MG Live to the album, and also the 'action' pictures, do feel free to take anything you like.

Should anyone want to use anything as an avatar, I would be flattered.

Bob.
I would but you haven't got me yet!
Old 25 Jun 2015, 08:23 (Ref:3553801)   #24
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttyjim View Post
I would but you haven't got me yet!
I am know as Colditz ... no one escapes!

It is only a matter of time.
Old 25 Jun 2015, 17:19 (Ref:3553913)   #25
thepits!
Veteran

England
England
thepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridthepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Marshals In Action (?) Images

I'm glad you inserted the "?"

But don't care.