Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 17 Dec 2005, 01:04 (Ref:1485601)   #26
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i'm with you on that one

Ciao Marco
Old 17 Dec 2005, 13:49 (Ref:1485766)   #27
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Nice one asha, what a total pillock, i think a lot of poeple have been waiting for Max to trip himself up. I know his practice antics of expecting everyone to simply get out of his way were getting on a lot of ridres nerves. Plus then he would do silly things like deliberatly getting in riders way if they had blocked! OK in a minimoto race maybe but a little childish for a seasoned veteran!
Old 4 Jan 2006, 22:09 (Ref:1495099)   #28
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I don't get out much, what in a nutshell did Biaggi do,say whatever? (or at least was it recent and on websites so I can read it myself?)
Old 5 Jan 2006, 07:47 (Ref:1495262)   #29
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
My understanding is that he told a journalist that HRC bikes sucked, and that they had been sabotaging him, or something to that effect. And alas a HRC PR man caught the conversation (As it were) and told the Honda brass who wanted to kick Biaggi out imediatly, and I belive that Ukawa was actually present at Valencia for the gp, but Honda found that you couldn't change a rider without medical reasons.
Old 5 Jan 2006, 17:34 (Ref:1495704)   #30
Clive McNeil
Rookie

United Kingdom
London
Clive McNeil should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bol d'Or 2005

David Morrilon on the Bolliger Kawasaki at the Bol d'Or.

First off the line was the No.8 Bolliger Kawasaki with David Morillon on board but, after qualifying in 11th, he couldn't quite get to the first corner in the lead. The fight on lap 1 was between GMT94, Fuch Kawasaki No.11, Castrol Suzuki No.1 and Bolliger No.8. David took the Bolliger Kawasaki into the lead but was passed by David Checa on the GMT94 Yamaha - but Morillon again went past and came out of the last corner heading the field...for the very first time and at his home race.

There followed one of the most bizarre crashes I have ever seen.

We saw David Morillon stand up on the bike and look between his legs at the following riders - but standing up on the pegs while accellerating hard meant that a lot of weight had transferred to the rear of the bike...the No.8 Kawasaki had it's front wheel in the air - and when Morillon sat down again the bike carried on rising and looped right in front of the packed main grandstand. It was a huge and extremely embarrassing crash, bits of bike everywhere. We found out later that David Morillon was so pleased at leading that he wanted to show off to his competitors and the crowd - but he was lucky to get away uninjured, as the following pack swerved around the fallen bike and rider.