Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 13 Jun 2010, 00:58 (Ref:2710438)   #1
Ratster70
Rookie

Australia
Sunny coast
Ratster70 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Help Needed With Drivers

Hello Forum,
Im reasonably new here so hoping this thread is in the right area Im trying to track down several drivers from years past to see if i can get items of my memorabillia signed by them. Hopeing that i might get some help from some of you as this seems like a knowledgable forum fingers crossed. Ill list them below and if you can help me with details for them or pass my details onto them it would be greatly appreciated.

Alan Jones
Mike Conway
Charles Ryman
Michael Donaher
Kerryn Brewer
Peter Macrow
Allan Grice
Derek Bell
Hugh Bell
Bryan Thomson
Robbie Francevic
David Ratcliff
Norm Carr
John Bundy
Steve Ellis
Kevin Pedder
Barry Lowe
Peter Williamson
Bob Power
Craig Sparks
George Fury
Fred Gibson
John Leffler
Greame Bailey
David Oxton
Norm Beechey
Dean Lindstrom

Just to name a few lol has several more that im looking for but thats a start. Thanks for any help
cheers
John
Old 13 Jun 2010, 10:08 (Ref:2710840)   #2
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just as a guide, if anyone does have details, please send them by PM to the poster. Generally people don't like private details posted in a public forum apart from the fact that it's a great way of picking up new and intersting spam!

Thanks
Old 13 Jun 2010, 23:28 (Ref:2711544)   #3
Ratster70
Rookie

Australia
Sunny coast
Ratster70 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes absolutely woolley pm me details please sorry forgot to add that
Old 17 Jun 2010, 13:17 (Ref:2713698)   #4
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
An interesting "where are they now" thread though!
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen