Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Closed Thread

Old 13 Aug 2002, 13:46 (Ref:356862)   #76
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Here's a few from my successful film. The scanner makes it a wee bit duller & grainier unfortunately...
Attached Thumbnails
hondapriaulx.jpg  
Old 13 Aug 2002, 13:48 (Ref:356864)   #77
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Priaulx again..
Attached Thumbnails
hondapriaulx2.jpg  
Old 13 Aug 2002, 13:49 (Ref:356866)   #78
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
Anthony Reid...
Attached Thumbnails
mgreid.jpg  
Old 13 Aug 2002, 13:51 (Ref:356868)   #79
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
Reid again, followed by an Egg Sport car...
Attached Thumbnails
mgreid2.jpg  
Old 13 Aug 2002, 13:51 (Ref:356870)   #80
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
Team Halfords Carl Breeze...
Attached Thumbnails
peugeotbreeze.jpg  
Old 13 Aug 2002, 13:53 (Ref:356873)   #81
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
I'm planning to upload a few more images to some webspace so everyone can get a peek.
Old 13 Aug 2002, 20:05 (Ref:357153)   #82
Les
Veteran

Kenya
Suffolk,UK
Les should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
can I post one too?
Old 14 Aug 2002, 02:07 (Ref:357410)   #83
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
christ! i'm sure a caption referring to flatulence would be appropriate here...!

i'd post some of my work, but i can't be arsed to shrink it to make it more acceptable. go to my website and have a look (the little house next to my name...) if you're that bothered. f1 pics are there, as are charlie (hollings) and darwin (smith). and alex lloyd in the frenault bit..

mr legend sir, cracking pictures! what sort of a lens have you got there??
Old 14 Aug 2002, 08:57 (Ref:357499)   #84
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
It's a Pentax 300mm telephoto lens. Not that sure of my photographic terms but I think telephoto means it's in a fixed position, ie my lens isn't a zoom lens which is sometimes annoying...

But for £20 off eBay it wasn't too bad...

Les - cracking picture, that reminds me of Tarquini up on 2 wheels at Donington 1994!
Old 18 Aug 2002, 19:21 (Ref:360515)   #85
calcium
Racer

calcium should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry.

Can I please apologise for using the word "bog" I should have said toilet,sorry. I get a bit wound up at the thought of "money people" complaining about conditions at race circuits just before they fly off in their helicopters to queue for hours to get home after a fantastic days racing (wet or otherwise)Anyway sorry....

Last edited by calcium; 18 Aug 2002 at 19:23.
Old 18 Aug 2002, 19:25 (Ref:360519)   #86
calcium
Racer

Can I put another Knockhill picture up?

Paul Jones,Taylors hairpin.
Attached Thumbnails
paul-jones.jpg  
Old 18 Aug 2002, 21:20 (Ref:360594)   #87
Les
Veteran

Kenya
Suffolk,UK
Les should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
it's amazing that the bike doesn't just fall over - look at the angle between tyre and road.
Old 18 Aug 2002, 22:40 (Ref:360705)   #88
calcium
Racer

That's nothing beleive me!!! You'll be amazed at how far these guys can drop a bike, sometimes they can save themselves from falling off by catching themselves with their knees, honest!!!

Last edited by calcium; 18 Aug 2002 at 22:44.
Old 18 Aug 2002, 23:21 (Ref:360725)   #89
calcium
Racer

The pics aren't very good but they were taken through 2 fences and miles away from the track (well it was Donington!!!)
Attached Thumbnails
rossi.jpg  
Old 18 Aug 2002, 23:23 (Ref:360726)   #90
calcium
Racer

Amazes me!!!!!

At the Esses at Donington (still through 2 fences!!!)
Attached Thumbnails
carlos,rossi,max.jpg  
Old 20 Aug 2002, 13:23 (Ref:362030)   #91
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
ALMS 2002 Mosport photos

Here are some pics I took this past weekend. All shot on Kodak Max 400 with a f4.5 80-200mm (mostly at 200), at between 1/125 and 1/500.

The clarity may not be the best, but I think that can be attributed to the flatbed. I've not really fine-tuned my scanning technique. Aside from the Champion Audi picture, the rest are pretty darn sharp on paper.
Attached Thumbnails
crowd-rain.jpg  

Last edited by paul-collins; 20 Aug 2002 at 13:30.
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 20 Aug 2002, 13:24 (Ref:362032)   #92
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Attached Thumbnails
claudia-qual.jpg  
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 20 Aug 2002, 13:25 (Ref:362033)   #93
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
Attached Thumbnails
stefanpractics.jpg  

-Bill James
Old 20 Aug 2002, 13:25 (Ref:362035)   #94
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day

-Bill James
Old 20 Aug 2002, 13:26 (Ref:362037)   #95
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
oops
Attached Thumbnails
jj-qual.jpg  

-Bill James
Old 20 Aug 2002, 13:28 (Ref:362038)   #96
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
Last (for now)
Attached Thumbnails
clintpractice.jpg  

-Bill James
Old 20 Aug 2002, 15:25 (Ref:362128)   #97
theracegypsy
Veteran

theracegypsy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: ALMS 2002 Mosport photos

Quote:
Originally posted by paul-collins
Here are some pics I took this past weekend. All shot on Kodak Max 400 with a f4.5 80-200mm (mostly at 200), at between 1/125 and 1/500.

The clarity may not be the best, but I think that can be attributed to the flatbed. I've not really fine-tuned my scanning technique. Aside from the Champion Audi picture, the rest are pretty darn sharp on paper.
Well that first shot certainly gets to the root of the atmosphere on Friday - and didn't it rain!
Old 27 Aug 2002, 14:43 (Ref:366655)   #98
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
Re: Re: ALMS 2002 Mosport photos

Quote:
Originally posted by theracegypsy
Well that first shot certainly gets to the root of the atmosphere on Friday - and didn't it rain!
It surely did.
Attached Thumbnails
2002mos-corvette-rain-400x300.jpg  

-Bill James
Old 27 Aug 2002, 14:44 (Ref:366660)   #99
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
Another qualifying photo...
Attached Thumbnails
2002mos-aud-pan-qual-400x300.jpg  

-Bill James
Old 27 Aug 2002, 14:53 (Ref:366664)   #100
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I am sorry to do this peeps but I've had complaints about the number of photos posted in this topic so I am going to have to close it. Feel free to start another to discuss photography and your photos but I am going to have to ask that you store the photos on external webspace and then link to it in accordance with our forum guidelines.

Cheers

Craig.
Closed Thread