Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 5 Oct 2011, 02:52 (Ref:2965891)   #1526
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
So... Who is likely to replace Mr Reynolds for the balance of the season? If today's AA is to be believed, the soon-to-be FPR driver will apparently be stood down after this weekend...
Hmmm, seems I got that one right. Although it could be after the Gold Coast, but we will see.
Old 5 Oct 2011, 03:45 (Ref:2965905)   #1527
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If you write off a chassis on the slow down lap, are you still classified as a finisher? Presuming it lasts that long
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 5 Oct 2011, 04:00 (Ref:2965911)   #1528
mac
Veteran

mac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I wonder what Stratco thinks of all this...
Old 5 Oct 2011, 05:19 (Ref:2965925)   #1529
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac View Post
I wonder what Stratco thinks of all this...

Imagine... that the black sections on this car are perhaps replaced by red ones, in the appropriate shade.. commensurate with...

... perhaps...

And maybe this becomes the 2012 look?
Old 5 Oct 2011, 05:40 (Ref:2965932)   #1530
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
are we sure the Autobarn dollars are leaving along with the Boss? Given that RNR/FPR are claiming 1st dibbs for an endurance role on PD
Old 5 Oct 2011, 08:46 (Ref:2965998)   #1531
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Whispers from the top of the mountain suggest that a change in driver for #16 is becoming more and more likely by the day. But perhaps the replacement is not who you might expect.

Story goes that a Bathurst enduro pilot, with strong links to the WP army had previously dealt with personnel at Kelly Racing, and that the tie up may expand to include that pilot in the plans.

This young bloke stuffed up, then led a very strong recovery at Phillip Island a couple of weekends ago... Apparently.. And may or may not include the KR Stratco seat along with his Fujitsu Series duties. Allegedly..

Presuming any of this actually happened
Old 5 Oct 2011, 21:41 (Ref:2966311)   #1532
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yes of course presuming any of this is anything like facts the aforementioned pilot would be bonkers.

After all this I wouldn't go near the Kelly's with a barge pole.
Old 5 Oct 2011, 22:33 (Ref:2966336)   #1533
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer View Post
Yes of course presuming any of this is anything like facts the aforementioned pilot would be bonkers.

After all this I wouldn't go near the Kelly's with a barge pole.
If there is a firm contract with WP for season 2012, learning the tracks is one thing of benefit. Although not having the driver coach in Mr Tander in your corner would likely be a drawback...
Old 6 Oct 2011, 01:44 (Ref:2966396)   #1534
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Percat?
Old 6 Oct 2011, 01:50 (Ref:2966398)   #1535
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It! View Post
Percat?
Interesting to hear from those standing around in the rain on top of the mountain.. that the chat about a possible move to KR may be more likely than even first thought.

It appears that the pilot in question has caught the eye of Patrick Kelly... and that a genuine long term deal of more that just the balance of this season, may be in the offing. With a contract and everything!

You might imagine that the driver has capacity to deal, free of encumbrances from the house of Raving Ryan...
Old 8 Oct 2011, 22:44 (Ref:2967748)   #1536
Nicholosophy
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Nicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hopefully this will be the end of those stupid Stratco ads with Reynolds in the glass case.
Old 18 Oct 2011, 04:29 (Ref:2973083)   #1537
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
how long has Gerald's been on the front bar of #11 in place of Clive's?

Given that Clive's was supposed to be swallowed within Gerald's empire, I assume this has now taken place. So HN is back in the sponsorship game by proxy since leaving BJR!