Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 17 Dec 2014, 02:24 (Ref:3485668)   #1
TRuss
Veteran

TRuss should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTRuss should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
RBR "Advanced Technologies " dept.

I'd never heard of this until today. Apparently this is where Adrian designs boats and whathaveyous. I wonder what else is conceptualized up there. I'd love to see what these guys dream up when not being confined by regulations.
Old 17 Dec 2014, 02:37 (Ref:3485671)   #2
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRuss View Post
I'd never heard of this until today. Apparently this is where Adrian designs boats and whathaveyous. I wonder what else is conceptualized up there. I'd love to see what these guys dream up when not being confined by regulations.
Red Bull sponsored the American team in their defence of the Americas Cup in 2013 so it was not surprising given that newey has long held desires to design a really fast boat that Red Bull obliged and used the tech centre as a way to keep him away from other teams.

At one point before the new agreement with Red Bull it has been reported that Newey had shaken hands with Montezemolo on a move to Ferrari, but when the Italian press started mentioning it ahead of an agreed time Newey called him and told him he's changed his mind.

So Red Bull, then forewarned, looked for a solution.

http://www.nextgen-auto.com/Newey-av...015,84974.html

Last edited by Teretonga; 17 Dec 2014 at 02:42.
Old 17 Dec 2014, 04:50 (Ref:3485681)   #3
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teretonga View Post
Red Bull sponsored the American team in their defence of the Americas Cup in 2013 so it was not surprising given that newey has long held desires to design a really fast boat that Red Bull obliged and used the tech centre as a way to keep him away from other teams.

At one point before the new agreement with Red Bull it has been reported that Newey had shaken hands with Montezemolo on a move to Ferrari, but when the Italian press started mentioning it ahead of an agreed time Newey called him and told him he's changed his mind.

So Red Bull, then forewarned, looked for a solution.

http://www.nextgen-auto.com/Newey-av...015,84974.html

This would clearly explain why Mr Vettel finds himself miles up a certain creek without a paddle!

Be interesting to know if Newey and Vettel had any prior agreement that lead to this umm ... situation.
Old 17 Dec 2014, 07:04 (Ref:3485685)   #4
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
This would clearly explain why Mr Vettel finds himself miles up a certain creek without a paddle!

Be interesting to know if Newey and Vettel had any prior agreement that lead to this umm ... situation.
Oh! Dear! We have another conspiracy theorist on tenths.
Old 18 Dec 2014, 21:23 (Ref:3486217)   #5
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
:

Oh! Dear! We have another conspiracy theorist on tenths.
Sometimes I just can't help myself!
Old 19 Dec 2014, 07:38 (Ref:3486353)   #6
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Let's be fair Nuts, I rather like your theory.
Old 19 Dec 2014, 08:56 (Ref:3486359)   #7
chrisrb2002
Racer

United Kingdom
Its's dark but I can see a bright light.
chrisrb2002 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Brilliant if true!