Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 9 May 2001, 22:26 (Ref:90852)   #1
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Silverstone Rally

I'm in the mood for something a bit different. Anyone fancy a trip to Silverstone on Sat 9th June - for a round of the Formula Rally championship. Don't have to many details other than it will be a stage rally run in and around the rallysprint track. 20 of the top Super 1600 cars.

Looks like there's a circuit meeting on that day as well - Formula Saloons and things.

Any takers ?
Old 9 May 2001, 22:33 (Ref:90856)   #2
SPOONERBORO
Veteran

United Kingdom
UK
SPOONERBORO should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
FROM past experiance that rallysprint isnt vey good great viewing but the loctite rallysprint was very boring and its not often i say that about anything motorsport but if its that new kitcar series well then i might be tempted play it by hear i think on that one!!
Old 9 May 2001, 22:40 (Ref:90858)   #3
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Been to several rallysprint events there and always thought viewing was very good, although I'll agree with you about it getting a little boring. I believe this is more of a proper stage rally than a rallysprint.

The little 106 and Saxo Maxis have always been a favourite of mine. New Polo looks pretty good as well.

Last edited by redshoes; 9 May 2001 at 22:41.
Old 9 May 2001, 22:48 (Ref:90863)   #4
SPOONERBORO
Veteran

United Kingdom
UK
SPOONERBORO should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

nah i only want to see the puma!!! u get the picture about me being a ford man dont you - they do sound pretty good also...

infact very similar to lorna's 1600 which had the arse revved off it at the weekend i seem to remember!!
Old 10 May 2001, 21:27 (Ref:91112)   #5
Lorna
Veteran

Lorna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Who me?

Redshoes - that's the weekend before Mondello but may be convinced with a little arm twisting
Old 10 May 2001, 21:55 (Ref:91117)   #6
redshoes
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorna
that's the weekend before Mondello
And the weekend after Silverstone night race. Your point being.... ?
Old 10 May 2001, 22:18 (Ref:91125)   #7
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Isn't that the same weekend as the Powertour is at Rockingham? I was planning on being there.
Old 11 May 2001, 22:01 (Ref:91360)   #8
Lorna
Veteran

Lorna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by redshoes

And the weekend after Silverstone night race. Your point being.... ?
Three race weekends in a row! No time for social life!