Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Classic Cars

Old 29 Apr 2001, 21:06 (Ref:86795)   #1
Mutleyheehee
Rookie

Mutleyheehee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Classic car roof rack wanted

Please can anyone point us in the right direction - we are looking to acquire a vintage/classic car roof rack for a Y type MG. Where do we begin? Any useful sites or links or information please let us know. Thanks.
Old 29 Apr 2001, 23:12 (Ref:86846)   #2
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This topic has been moved for the time being - it will be posted in the new Road Car Forum which will be up and running shortly.

Mf.

Last edited by Minardi fan; 29 Apr 2001 at 23:14.
Old 30 Apr 2001, 11:28 (Ref:86969)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mfan,

Will the road car forum deal with classic vehicles or just current. Because Muttleyman is building a Y Type MG which is about 50 years old.
Old 30 Apr 2001, 11:47 (Ref:86974)   #4
Sparky
Veteran

Sparky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pete, the new Road Car Forum can be whatever people want it to be.
In fact, I can see a certain Mr Dudley entertaining us with 'Tales of the Bentley'! I reckon some of those will be knocking on 80 now.

I don't see any resaon why there should necessarily be an age limit to it all. If the subject matter is car related, and by that I mean a road-going, non-competition car, why not?

Everything from the eternal favourite "What do you drive?" to how much we all pay for petrol, and sometimes even the latest news from the manufacturers, the scope for material is wide.

I know you weren't in favour a while ago, but you will still come and visit us, won'tcha Pete?