Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 26 Apr 2016, 00:53 (Ref:3636383)   #126
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Craik View Post
Hi guys, I have just returned from another successful cross country Caddy parts trip, returning with most of a 2000 rear end. I do have photos, but since retirement I have moved to an iPad, and can't figure out how to add photos, any ideas?
Get a non Apple product and I can help!

Was thinking about this car this past weekend while at athe historic event at Road Atlanta where I first saw these beauties.

Glad to hear the trip was a success and hope she's coming together nicely.
Old 26 Apr 2016, 03:22 (Ref:3636400)   #127
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Hi guys, I have just returned from another successful cross country Caddy parts trip, returning with most of a 2000 rear end. I do have photos, but since retirement I have moved to an iPad, and can't figure out how to add photos, any ideas?
Try flickr.com! They have a free service to host images. Should work with apple.
Old 26 Apr 2016, 09:56 (Ref:3636428)   #128
PorscheFanNo1
Veteran

Sweden
Winner's Circle
PorscheFanNo1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPorscheFanNo1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
All photos in the thread is down, what a shame Hope you can re-host them, always nice to check in this thread and see progress of a nice car
Old 26 Apr 2016, 12:53 (Ref:3636447)   #129
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
or a facebook, instagram (or similar) link perhaps?

Anyway, keep up the great work Jim!
Old 27 Apr 2016, 01:16 (Ref:3636574)   #130
Jim Craik
Rookie

United States
Saratoga, CA
Jim Craik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, I noticed that all the photos have disappeared, any ideas as to where they have gone? I retired in July and turned off my PC, was I hosting the photos?
Old 27 Apr 2016, 02:20 (Ref:3636585)   #131
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Yes, I noticed that all the photos have disappeared, any ideas as to where they have gone? I retired in July and turned off my PC, was I hosting the photos?
Url for the photo at the top of this page suggests you had them on Facebook. I have never tried to do that. Are the photos still on Facebook? Did you change the security settings in Facebook for the Album they are in? I agree with others that a site setup just for photo hosting would be best/easiest. Good luck! I have enjoyed the documentation of your adventure.

Richard
Old 27 Apr 2016, 09:57 (Ref:3636656)   #132
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A lot of people use Imgur or Photobucket to host pictures; these sites are free and stable.

Like the others, I am eager to see the progeress you have been making with this beautiful and interesting machine.
Old 27 Apr 2016, 13:17 (Ref:3636694)   #133
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
How many pictures need to be posted? I'm sure if you emailed them to anyone in this thread, they'd gladly spend the time getting them squared away.
Old 27 Apr 2016, 13:26 (Ref:3636696)   #134
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
You can add files via the "attachment" button when you are creating a post. There is a 3 MB file size limit with this method. If you do get the photos posted online it would be easy enough to add a link to the online album.
Old 27 Apr 2016, 13:32 (Ref:3636698)   #135
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Hi Jim, you can download the Imgur app and use their service or go through your web browser to tinypic.com and upload there. When you are given a link from the hosting service, place the link between the IMG tags.
Old 4 Dec 2016, 04:25 (Ref:3693473)   #136
Jim Craik
Rookie

United States
Saratoga, CA
Hi guys, Im still plugging along and I have not forgotten you and trying to figure out a way to repost the photos. Now that I'm retired I just have my iPad and iPhone, but they do contain all the photos. Now my problem... I'm hopeless when it comes to figuring out how to repost the old photos and add new ones and I'm hoping someone can help me out. We live in the Los Gatos area of the Silicon Valley, if someone can come by and help us out I'd be glad to give an up close and personal tour of our project.

Last edited by Jim Craik; 4 Dec 2016 at 04:50.
Old 4 Dec 2016, 04:30 (Ref:3693475)   #137
schmidder
Racer

United States
Folsom, CA
schmidder should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Man Jim, I might have to make the two hour drive just to check it out.
Old 4 Dec 2016, 13:36 (Ref:3693562)   #138
Bob Baldwin
Racer

United States
Shelbyville Ky
Bob Baldwin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cadilac

Me too
Old 5 Dec 2016, 00:41 (Ref:3693695)   #139
Jim Craik
Rookie

United States
Saratoga, CA
Thanks guys, that would be super and any help would be greatly appreciated. This site has been helpful in many ways and I do want to share the experience. As for timing I'm fairly flexible, let me know a time and I'll PM our address.
Old 3 Mar 2017, 18:28 (Ref:3716192)   #140
Jim Craik
Rookie

United States
Saratoga, CA
Hello, I have not forgotten you guys, until I can figure out how to post photos here, you can follow this thread on Facebook, look for "LMP in my office"
Old 3 Mar 2017, 19:25 (Ref:3716213)   #141
Ephaeton
Veteran

Austria
Between Österreichring and Nordschleife
Ephaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
  • click here: Click image for larger version

Name:	icon2.png
Views:	8
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	49232
  • select your files (up to 5) on the high rise of "Browse" buttons to the left
  • hit the first "Upload" on the right
  • wait
  • you should be seeing a list of "Current Attachments" now
  • Close this window (at the bottom)

Again, in the post editor: click here again: Click image for larger version

Name:	icon2.png
Views:	8
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	49232. It'll show you a drop down menu of attached images. Click each in turn to insert them into the text. Et voila, you're done, there is no step thirty-seven!

FWIW I understand using facebook (or something with a similarly well deveoped user interface) over this forum here, but ... there's a good chunk of reasons not to facebook
Old 3 Mar 2017, 20:11 (Ref:3716220)   #142
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Hello, I have not forgotten you guys, until I can figure out how to post photos here, you can follow this thread on Facebook, look for "LMP in my office"
Request sent!

If you have a smartphone, you can take pictures and post them easily through the tap-a-talk app (that's the way I do it). Otherwise, you can attach pictures as shown above or you can post them in a public online photo album with jpg link using Google Plus, Photos, Photobucket or the like. Then paste the link to the picture icon / window on toolbar.

Good luck with both!

EDIT:

Found a picture my brother took at PLM, 2002:

Granted, we were wet the whole time, novice camera folks and didn't realize it's not too great shooting through chainlink fences...

Double EDIT: Not the same chassis type, but LMP Caddy nonetheless.

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 3 Mar 2017 at 20:23.
Old 3 Mar 2017, 21:41 (Ref:3716235)   #143
Jim Craik
Rookie

United States
Saratoga, CA
Thanks guys, since I have retired, I only have an iPad and an iPhone. The good news, all the photos are on them, the bad news.... my dislexic brain. I see the Tapatalk download, can anyone walk me through it.
Old 4 Mar 2017, 01:31 (Ref:3716263)   #144
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Thanks guys, since I have retired, I only have an iPad and an iPhone. The good news, all the photos are on them, the bad news.... my dislexic brain. I see the Tapatalk download, can anyone walk me through it.

Once the app is downloaded, any picture on your device can be posted with the little icon on the bottom, 2nd from the left (between camera and smiley face). At least that's the way it works on Android devices.

Edit: or you can use the attachment paperclip icon.

I'm a proud Apple idiot.

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 4 Mar 2017 at 01:38.