Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > IRL Indycar Series

Old 8 Nov 2003, 22:05 (Ref:777222)   #1
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
IndyCar Season Review Chat

Hi all! For your chance to discuss the Highs and Lows of the IndyCar Season 2003, we shall be arranging a Review Chat in the Chat Room for live messaging and discussion of a highly dramatic season.

Or, rather, you will. To give everyone a chance to get involved - we want you to help decide the time. Please let us know what days and times will be convenient for the most of you, and we will then accomodate it into our schedule.

The chats in the past have been great fun when enough people turn up to make it a true decision - so please give your support and I'm sure you will find it worthwhile. Please just post you comment here!

Thanks!

NOTE - The Weekly Chats are now held on Sundays at 19:00GMT until late. Please feel free to join us to discuss any motorsport issues from the previous week, or anything else of interest! Come and join us sometime soon - you will enjoy it!
Old 8 Nov 2003, 22:07 (Ref:777224)   #2
Es Nes
Veteran

Es Nes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
irl or cart?
Old 8 Nov 2003, 22:09 (Ref:777226)   #3
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It's IRL IndyCar Series.

I'm free anytime really, maybe a Saturday evening when I'm just lazing about with no work to do.
Old 8 Nov 2003, 22:11 (Ref:777227)   #4
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Down F0rce
I'm free anytime really, maybe a Saturday evening when I'm just lazing about with no work to do.
Well, if you're short at the minute, there's a nice essay looking frighteningly unstarted on my to-do pile!
Old 8 Nov 2003, 22:17 (Ref:777231)   #5
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I wouldn't want to deprive you of the joys of essay writing
Old 16 Nov 2003, 23:13 (Ref:785286)   #6
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
So, anyone interested?