3 5 5.62%
2 6 6.74%
1 1 1.12%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24 Oct 2010, 08:38 (Ref:2779385)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the Race : Korean GP

Rate the rainy race...
Old 24 Oct 2010, 08:59 (Ref:2779417)   #2
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
I honesty can't choose between a 1 and a 10.

I'll go for 5.
Old 24 Oct 2010, 09:01 (Ref:2779424)   #3
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm not sure. They had 10 laps less of racing than there should've been.

6 I'd say.
Old 24 Oct 2010, 09:01 (Ref:2779423)   #4
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm not sure. They had 10 laps less of racing than there should've been.

6 I'd say.
Old 24 Oct 2010, 09:04 (Ref:2779430)   #5
Wims
Veteran

Norway
Wims should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWims should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Very entertaining once they got racing, but minus points for the safety car "scandal" at the start. 7 for me
Old 24 Oct 2010, 09:11 (Ref:2779441)   #6
HughGJohnson
Racer

Switzerland
like Bill Maher, "I'm Swiss"
HughGJohnson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I had similar feelings to those of Super Hans. I'm a bit more forgiving, I suppose... I gave it an 8. They should have started the race much earlier.
Old 24 Oct 2010, 09:13 (Ref:2779448)   #7
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
7 - Fun race, but my anticipations fizzled as we had to wait so long for the race to begin. Dropped a mark because this is the true beginning of the end as far as wet weather racing goes.

Selby
Old 24 Oct 2010, 09:16 (Ref:2779452)   #8
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
Rate the rainy race...
That's a great alliteration.

Gave it 8. Loads of stuff going on. There was the rain, the first 4 lap safetycar race, the hiatus, the second safety car race and the race itself, with all the incident that actual race had.
Old 24 Oct 2010, 09:16 (Ref:2779453)   #9
genevieve_autumn
Rookie

United Kingdom
London somedays, Dartford other days
genevieve_autumn has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I was going to give it a 7 as there were some fun moments in it thanks to the weather and darkness but I gave a extra point as although it saddens me to see Button finish with no points, it brings much joy to me to see the Red Bulls out with no points, for that I gave the extra point! Hope the Red Bulls bad luck continues! Although I hold nothing against Vettel, I do think he is a good driver but does act his age at times, though I predict when he is older he will be like Button and a good representative for this sport.
Old 24 Oct 2010, 09:22 (Ref:2779462)   #10
genevieve_autumn
Rookie

United Kingdom
London somedays, Dartford other days
genevieve_autumn has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
That's a great alliteration.

Gave it 8. Loads of stuff going on. There was the rain, the first 4 lap safetycar race, the hiatus, the second safety car race and the race itself, with all the incident that actual race had.
LOL
Old 24 Oct 2010, 09:33 (Ref:2779478)   #11
Fox89
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leamington Spa, UK
Fox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
7. Madness at the beginning. Generally interesting and entertaining without ever threatening to be brilliant.

And the beginning was a Farce. They should have started that properly on lap 6.
Old 24 Oct 2010, 10:02 (Ref:2779495)   #12
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I gave it a 6. I'd call it eventful rather than exciting. Silly that they allowed the safety car to run so long at the beginning. Not many overtakes(although Schumi did some good ones). I thought that as it was going to be a wet race that we would have a bit more racing action. It does seem quite a different track to overtake on(despite the two very long straights). Maybe next year when the track is more bedded we might get more action.
Old 24 Oct 2010, 10:02 (Ref:2779496)   #13
dsg
Veteran

Thailand
Chonburi
dsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
A good first effort. Thanks Korea. 8.
Old 24 Oct 2010, 10:12 (Ref:2779510)   #14
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Below average for a wet race. Strung out over 4 hours or whatever it was...

Gets an extra point for the Fore India's efforts to take out haf the field.
Old 24 Oct 2010, 10:35 (Ref:2779524)   #15
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
best race for ages, loads of action and overtaking plus spills a plenty, gave it a 9
Old 24 Oct 2010, 12:40 (Ref:2779587)   #16
AUSRSR
Racer

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
AUSRSR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
6. Lots of stuff happened, but there weren't any gripping battles...
Old 24 Oct 2010, 12:54 (Ref:2779591)   #17
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
6. Not the one I wanted to win, big flaw for RBR.
Old 24 Oct 2010, 12:58 (Ref:2779592)   #18
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rain brings excitement....this one brought sleep (with the race on in the middle of then night). I gave it a 2.
Old 24 Oct 2010, 13:12 (Ref:2779596)   #19
blaffer
Racer

Belgium
Antwerp
blaffer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Very entertaining race, with a number of pre-decisions: Button out of the championship battle, Petrov out at Renault, di Grassi out at Virgin,...
Old 24 Oct 2010, 13:19 (Ref:2779600)   #20
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HughGJohnson View Post
I had similar feelings to those of Super Hans. I'm a bit more forgiving, I suppose... I gave it an 8. They should have started the race much earlier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox89 View Post
7. Madness at the beginning. Generally interesting and entertaining without ever threatening to be brilliant.
Agree. I voted 8 because drivers had a true challenge: survive a poor track and high pace on worn tires. But my actual rate is 7.5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox89 View Post
And the beginning was a Farce. They should have started that properly on lap 6.
You are wrong: it was a disgrace!
Old 24 Oct 2010, 14:08 (Ref:2779617)   #21
dyewat808
Veteran

United Kingdom
dyewat808 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gave it a 7 - every time time I went to do something else when I thought it had died down, stuff happened. Interesting race, if not anything else. (Yeah, perhaps not a dedicated F1 fan speaking here )

I've a good feeling about Korea, it threw up all sorts of scenarios today. Think it deserves it place on the calendar more than Bahrain for example - 'specially considering the apparently higher spectator numbers!
Old 24 Oct 2010, 14:35 (Ref:2779627)   #22
p261brm
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
p261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridp261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
6 for the race, 8 for the interest, 10 for the Jones' boys' unexpurgated comments, The Alan & Martin Show can not wait..
Old 24 Oct 2010, 14:36 (Ref:2779628)   #23
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
I gave it a 5, simply because of the decision to put the race behind safety car for a third of the race. The race itself deserved a 7 or 8, but Charlie and the drivers (bar Hamilton) need to grow a pair.
Old 24 Oct 2010, 15:32 (Ref:2779644)   #24
MrTTraces
Veteran

Zimbabwe
A place where the coffee is cold!
MrTTraces should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Would have given it a 6 but Sutil nudged it up to a 7.
Old 24 Oct 2010, 16:18 (Ref:2779663)   #25
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I actually kept awake for this ! as I watched the edited version on the Beeb at 2pm.
As I had a bit of a "heavy" night last night I failed to watch it live and didn't know the outcome.
I thought it was the most entertaining race this year and gave it an 8, I also think that Sutil should be banned for the rest of the year !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !