Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who is your driver of the race?
Alonso 1 1.61%
Massa 3 4.84%
Vettel 15 24.19%
Webber 2 3.23%
Button 0 0%
Perez 0 0%
Hamilton 12 19.35%
Rosberg 0 0%
Raikkonen 1 1.61%
Grosjean 0 0%
Gutierrez 0 0%
Hulkenberg 25 40.32%
Vergne 0 0%
Ricciardo 3 4.84%
Maldonado 0 0%
Bottas 0 0%
Di Resta 0 0%
Sutil 0 0%
Pic 0 0%
van der Garde 0 0%
Bianchi 0 0%
Chilton 0 0%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10 Sep 2013, 15:42 (Ref:3301520)   #51
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The funny thing of it all is that people like to vote, for whatever reason, the important is to vote ! Democracy, that's good after all.
Old 10 Sep 2013, 17:00 (Ref:3301552)   #52
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The Hulk, refreshing to see him up there with that dog of a car. I hope he is given a good drive soon, he deserves it.

HM, to Vettel who defended well in turn 1 and managed to nurse the car keeping a good pace, and Hamilton who didn't recover from the bad Q but made it a bit interesting.
Old 11 Sep 2013, 00:19 (Ref:3301783)   #53
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
I cringe writing this, but Vettel. Utterly dominant, and shrugged the boos off like a man. Good work.
Old 11 Sep 2013, 00:31 (Ref:3301793)   #54
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
I cringe writing this, but Vettel. Utterly dominant, and shrugged the boos off like a man. Good work.
Dominance on the race track is one thing but being in the global spotlight and dealing with uncalled derision, he dealt with it so well.
Old 13 Sep 2013, 19:11 (Ref:3303506)   #55
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think we should just do a 'Pete' and pick a driver and vote for him every time. It would save a huge amount of debate after each GP.......
Old 13 Sep 2013, 19:47 (Ref:3303528)   #56
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I think we should just do a 'Pete' and pick a driver and vote for him every time. It would save a huge amount of debate after each GP.......
There is that Webber thing also...