Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22 Nov 2023, 20:12 (Ref:4186932)   #11
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
No, I broke my own rules which is why I rarely participate in the spotting thread. Most people I see are watching videos even though you aren't allowed to use your phones here either. I don't want laws to be enforced in a draconian manner, so I just wish people had more common sense. Half of the population has a double digit IQ and think physics is a form of exercise, so I don't see that happening.

It's being enforced rigorously over here because it is claimed that using mobiles whilst driving is or has caused as many accidents, many very serious ones with loss of life or life changing results, as those who drive whilst impaired through drink or drugs.