Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 7 Oct 2023, 10:39 (Ref:4180141)   #76
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I saw it about mid afternoon yesterday. It’s a more pleasing sound than a 787b.

Good to see it on track
Not so ear-splitting, for sure. I still find it pretty dull as engine sounds go.
Old 7 Oct 2023, 12:03 (Ref:4180150)   #77
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Not so ear-splitting, for sure.
If you can forget, for a while, the commentator… https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1amlg3
Old 17 Oct 2023, 13:00 (Ref:4181817)   #78
hondafan37
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentine
hondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridhondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mick Schumacher tests the Alpine A424 this week in Jerez

https://www.endurance-info.com/auto/...-semaine-jerez
Old 17 Oct 2023, 14:15 (Ref:4181833)   #79
veeten
Veteran

United States
Temple Hills, Md.
veeten should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridveeten should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Looks nice in blue, almost like the WTR/Andretti Acura in blue/black livery.
Old 19 Oct 2023, 14:13 (Ref:4182023)   #80
veeten
Veteran

United States
Temple Hills, Md.
veeten should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridveeten should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Seems like Famin and MSR are in talks for a '25 tie-up with the LMDh racer.

https://www.sportscar365.com/imsa/we...e-gtp-program/
Old 19 Oct 2023, 23:19 (Ref:4182082)   #81
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
For some unknown reason I kind of thought it wouldn’t happen. That it was all talk. I don’t know why I felt like that. I am so pleased to see it progressing.
Old 20 Oct 2023, 02:59 (Ref:4182094)   #82
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!

Certainly one of the coolest rear lights I've ever seen!
Old 20 Oct 2023, 03:01 (Ref:4182095)   #83
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That’s stupid! I love it.
Old 20 Oct 2023, 13:49 (Ref:4182159)   #84
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post

Certainly one of the coolest rear lights I've ever seen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
That’s stupid! I love it.
Picked them up cheap when the Audi program was cancelled.....
Old 20 Oct 2023, 15:26 (Ref:4182169)   #85
veeten
Veteran

United States
Temple Hills, Md.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Actually, Audi's corporate trademark is the "four rings", symbolic of the auto companies that combined to form it. Horch, DKW, and Wanderer which would become Auto Union. By the late 60's, NSU would join. From the 1930's to today, the four rings have always been Audi's calling card, no matter what emerged from Ingolstadt.
Old 20 Oct 2023, 15:38 (Ref:4182170)   #86
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by veeten View Post
Actually, Audi's corporate trademark is the "four rings", symbolic of the auto companies that combined to form it. Horch, DKW, and Wanderer which would become Auto Union. By the late 60's, NSU would join. From the 1930's to today, the four rings have always been Audi's calling card, no matter what emerged from Ingolstadt.
Off topic comment alert
I have to type this or my brain will explode!

Obviously Audi's symbol is the four rings - but the latest A8/S8 has selectable light signatures at the rear that change the pattern of OLEDs.
It won't be long before cars come with configurable rear light patterns (some might even already exist) and Audi has led the way with innovative changes to rear light functionality in recent years.

Thanks for reading, you've been a wonderful audience. Don't forget to try the veal and tip your waitress. We now return you to the topic
Old 20 Oct 2023, 21:52 (Ref:4182206)   #87
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Old 21 Oct 2023, 10:33 (Ref:4182264)   #88
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by veeten View Post
I've always taken Audi's 4 rings to be a Venn diagram where 'people who can drive sensibly' is at one end and 'people who have an Audi' is at the other...
Old 21 Oct 2023, 11:49 (Ref:4182265)   #89
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
I've always taken Audi's 4 rings to be a Venn diagram where 'people who can drive sensibly' is at one end and 'people who have an Audi' is at the other...
Old 21 Oct 2023, 16:01 (Ref:4182289)   #90
veeten
Veteran

United States
Temple Hills, Md.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
Nah, those at the other end usually drive Volvo 240 wagons. The bane of highway driving existance...
Old 23 Oct 2023, 20:43 (Ref:4182685)   #91
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Looks good in blue

https://youtu.be/jhdAPuR5uWc?si=85CwBssusf7NMDAa
Old 24 Oct 2023, 09:47 (Ref:4182747)   #92
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
I really like the sound of that modified F2 engine, it has definitely grown on me, something a little different.
Old 24 Oct 2023, 11:26 (Ref:4182759)   #93
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I wasn't impressed when I heard it for the first time, but it does sound better in that video....
Old 24 Oct 2023, 14:11 (Ref:4182797)   #94
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
I like these long videos about the Alpine.
Old 24 Oct 2023, 16:08 (Ref:4182817)   #95
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Subtitles please?
Old 24 Oct 2023, 17:02 (Ref:4182822)   #96
tomcug
Veteran

tomcug should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sound-wise not any worse than the engine that was briefly powering the G60 LMP1, even better Let's hope upgrades provide reliability at ~700 hp that the original engine couldn't.
Old 24 Oct 2023, 17:15 (Ref:4182825)   #97
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Yep, it seems that the engine is fully made in Viry Chatillon which have a rather long established experience in this field. The subtitles poor joke was about the french language they use. Do you listen to radio communication sometimes? Some of our drivers do speak frenglish (as I do!). French people and foreign languages…
Old 26 Oct 2023, 07:38 (Ref:4183038)   #98
tomcug
Veteran

tomcug should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Do you listen to radio communication sometimes? Some of our drivers do speak frenglish (as I do!).
Can be heard during races indeed, either in comms or interviews

About drivers, who do you guys think will get the seat? Lapierre and Vaxiviere I think will stay with the team, not sure about Negrao. Who else, Milesi, Schumacher?
Old 26 Oct 2023, 10:14 (Ref:4183058)   #99
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
It kinda surprises me that the team is branded as Alpine and not Renault. Is the engine badged as a Renault?
Old 26 Oct 2023, 11:32 (Ref:4183066)   #100
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
It kinda surprises me that the team is branded as Alpine and not Renault. Is the engine badged as a Renault?
They are really pushing the Alpine brand. I mean F1 and WEC both with Alpine. Would be more logical to do one of these with Renault.