Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 2 Nov 2016, 12:25 (Ref:3684731)   #1
anna_marcosfan
Rookie

anna_marcosfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
New marshall and BMMC member

I've just had my BMMC card and bumf through today and have marshalled at one event so far.

At the end of the day, the pit chief told me they'd sign my "book" next time. There's no record book and I am now assuming this is something from the MSA. I am keen to record my time marshalling as I particularly want to pit marshall - I know I can do it as a trainee but it seem that it'll be easier if I can get accredited.

Do I need to join the MSA separately or is this something which will follow on in the fullness of time? I will go have a look at the marshal's website too, but thought I'd ask all you experienced people here too.
Old 2 Nov 2016, 12:45 (Ref:3684735)   #2
lclarke
Rookie

lclarke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Anna. The bmmc will usually sort this for you if you filled in that horrible orange form. It does come through separately. It also renewals season so might tAke a little longer.
Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 2 Nov 2016, 12:46 (Ref:3684736)   #3
lclarke
Rookie

lclarke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And welcome and

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 2 Nov 2016, 16:07 (Ref:3684795)   #4
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You will likely have completed an MSA registration form as part of the BMMC membership application. Once that's been processed by the MSA, you'll receive a lovely little card with your photo on it (you did provide a photo, didn't you?) and a PRC - Personal Record Card - on which people can put their details and make comments as to how well you did at specific things, etc. Or a signature!

If you want to start collecting sigs straight away, you'll find what the MSA term a continuation form here:

https://www.msauk.org/assets/continuationpages.pdf

You can record attendance on there. You will of course collect many more sigs than can fit in the appropriate bit of your PRC anyway, so no problem starting with that

Welcome!